Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usa Alloy

Does anyone have any experience with usa alloy over the SUPERIOR front axles. One is made in India and the other in the USA, and also the price. How have they held up on the trail?
    06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
    07 AT CHASER TRAILER

havent had probs with either and have run both in the rear, and just alloys up front no probs, the main reason i run alloy usa is i get a killer deal on all there stuff,//Kevin

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with usa alloy over the SUPERIOR front axles. One is made in India and the other in the USA, and also the price. How have they held up on the trail?

Comment

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
      havent had probs with either and have run both in the rear, and just alloys up front no probs, the main reason i run alloy usa is i get a killer deal on all there stuff,//Kevin
      I'm running USA Alloys front and rear. Love 'em... Just checked them for twisting this weekend. After almost a year and a lot of harsh running not a tweak! Looks like I just put 'em in.

Rat
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
        I'm running USA Alloys front and rear. Love 'em... Just checked them for twisting this weekend. After almost a year and a lot of harsh running not a tweak! Looks like I just put 'em in.

Rat
        That goes double for me, Mine look just like new. I bought becuase of the warranty. If they will stand behind them they must be good.
        moon buggy
        5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post

Rat
          I'm not exactly sure what that tells anyone. I ran stock OEM shafts in a rear 44 in JV for 2+ years on 35's and they looked new when I pulled them. One of them only had .200 of engagement because the factory screwed up and installed two short side shafts.

I ran standard 31 spline shafts in a HP 9 on 37's with the same result and am now on 39's with 35 spline non alloy shafts and with the same result.

No twists and no breakage.
          I am Savvy.

Comment

Originally posted by mrblaine View Post
            I'm not exactly sure what that tells anyone. I ran stock OEM shafts in a rear 44 in JV for 2+ years on 35's and they looked new when I pulled them. One of them only had .200 of engagement because the factory screwed up and installed two short side shafts.

I ran standard 31 spline shafts in a HP 9 on 37's with the same result and am now on 39's with 35 spline non alloy shafts and with the same result.

No twists and no breakage.
            :2: :2:
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
              How have they held up on the trail?
              Yep, they have held up well.

Comment

Would it be worth investing the money into the alloy shafts for a d35? Cause a D44 is WAY out of my budget
                WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                [_____]
                (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                []--o---[]

Comment

Originally posted by YJwonderboy View Post
                  Would it be worth investing the money into the alloy shafts for a d35? Cause a D44 is WAY out of my budget
                  Here you go 8.8 axle swap
                  IMO not worth the $$ into the D35
                  “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                  -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Working...
                  X