Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you are planning on a major upgrade like the warn hub conversion, arb, and inner axles.... it is no more to go ahead and have the super 30 with arb.
    if you do all of this, there is no point shoving all that bling into a low pinion 30. buy the high pinion version, and fill it up with all of the shiny bling, and wheel

i have the set-up i mentioned. it seems to hold together well.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I would upgrade to a hp 30 or a 44 but the 44 runs the same size tubes and a 30 with some of Randy's double through treating is way stronger than the standard 44 axles. Jp mag had an article on axle strength last month check their web site or it may be in 4x4 and sport ute. There was a hp 30 listed in the for sale section a few months back don't know if it sold.

Comment

here you go get a set of f 450 knuckles. buy a center section from a dana 60 or ford 9" add largest and thickest tubes possible have randy's make you up some custom axles and run ctm ujoints or wait and see if they are going to make the longfield conversion for the tjs that looks pretty cool. Sorry I read way to much.:geek:

Comment

Working...
        X