Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Locker

I put an Aussie Locker in my D30 last night. It was an incredibly easy install with no glitches usually common to any time I spend under my Jeep. That worries me more than anything else.:wink:

All of the components seem very well made and solid. The directions were straightforward and the supplement on the Torqmasters website incredibly detailed and painless.

I went with this locker for many reasons. First, it was cheap. Really cheap. Second, I plan on upgrading to D44 or 9" w/ARB in the Spring or early Summer, so if it bombs or I'm not happy with it, it will only be for a short while. Third, it was cheap. Really cheap. Fourth, it will be a trial for my truck and my buddy's cherokee (they won't see new axles anytime soon) to see if we can live with an auto locker or if we really want a selectable. Fifth, it was cheap.

I'll update on road behavior and trail behavior as I wear it in (or out).:haha:
    I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
    1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
    I put an Aussie Locker in my D30 last night. It was an incredibly easy install with no glitches usually common to any time I spend under my Jeep. That worries me more than anything else.:wink:

All of the components seem very well made and solid. The directions were straightforward and the supplement on the Torqmasters website incredibly detailed and painless.

I went with this locker for many reasons. First, it was cheap. Really cheap. Second, I plan on upgrading to D44 or 9" w/ARB in the Spring or early Summer, so if it bombs or I'm not happy with it, it will only be for a short while. Third, it was cheap. Really cheap. Fourth, it will be a trial for my truck and my buddy's cherokee (they won't see new axles anytime soon) to see if we can live with an auto locker or if we really want a selectable. Fifth, it was cheap.

I'll update on road behavior and trail behavior as I wear it in (or out).:haha:
    Just Curious? WAS IS CHEAP?

Comment

Yep! $230
      I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
      1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Working...
      X