Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason View Post
    Don't mess with me like that!
    Do you know how bad I want to add mo power to the YJ?
    I never knew a 4 banger could waste a MM. Guess I've seen everything now. And btw only a few hundred dollars can get you started on your stroker path to freedom. Take it in baby steps and before you know it you'll be pimp'n. Sold mine last yr because I got tired of not finishing it but its rather easy....
    1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

I got both manifolds and the power steering pump back in today. Decided to change the drive belt while I was in there. The brake lights in the wife's Vette went out again. So the jeep waits. Boo

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
        I never knew a 4 banger could waste a MM. Guess I've seen everything now. And btw only a few hundred dollars can get you started on your stroker path to freedom. Take it in baby steps and before you know it you'll be pimp'n. Sold mine last yr because I got tired of not finishing it but its rather easy....
        I'm just keeping this thing to keep me out of trouble. I never know what's next.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
          I'm just keeping this thing to keep me out of trouble
          That's a paradoxical statement.
          God forgives, rocks don't
          -sons of thunder

Comment

Well, it lives. After cleaning up the injectors and replacing the o-rings, thanks Scott got the fuel rail and everything plugged back up. Got it started last night and it purrs like it was brand new off the lot. That had to be the most quiet my Jeep has been in years. I just have a few more things to attach and then I get to drive it.

Comment

Great to hear Jason
              Dennis and Tammy
              Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
              X