Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superior Axle is out

I hear superior Axle is done. So I guess I better get my new front axle done before I break the old one.
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Bummer!
    holes = cowbell

Comment

Their website is still up, but I guess that explains why they haven't processed the order I placed over a week ago. The status shows as "pending" and my credit card hasn't been charged -- yet. I tried calling their customer service to inquire about my order, but I got music on hold and after twenty minutes I hung up.
      If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
      KI6MLU

Comment

wow, that's a bummer :-(
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

They have had some shady stuff going on for awhile now. You cannot run a business, when your better products are back ordered 3 months or more. That simply isn't a viable business model. Sucks though they had some good products

Comment

Some of the old sales guys are working for other people. They said the owners just didn't care.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Bummer. Hope my evo series shafts are as indistructable as they said, so I don't ever have to worry about replacing them.:poop:
              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

With Superior gone is Alloy USA the only game in town? I'm actually looking into upgrading the front shafts in the YJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                  With Superior gone is Alloy USA the only game in town? I'm actually looking into upgrading the front shafts in the YJ.
                  I think Ten Factory is going to be the new top dog of axle needs.

Comment

Here ya go:

http://www.rcvperformance.com/index.aspx
                    Rich

Comment

The Yukons Typical import stuff has been proven on test machine to handle more load then Superiors evolution (USA made) axles.

Ten factory are quality also.

Alloy USA are so hit and miss due to such inconsistency to where they import from, and typically they are more crap then good. Not to mention WAY over priced.
                      *Ricky Bobby* "I'm on FIRE!"... "I'm on FIRE!"...

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]Screw all the axle talk, other places make axles. I need another Super 88 kit! Who else makes a conversion for the C-Clips on an 8.8? Anyone?
                        How about an upgrade for the D30 to 32 spline shafts?[/COLOR]
                        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                          [COLOR="#800000"]Screw all the axle talk, other places make axles. I need another Super 88 kit! Who else makes a conversion for the C-Clips on an 8.8? Anyone?
                          How about an upgrade for the D30 to 32 spline shafts?[/COLOR]
                          I have the yukon kit:
                          Yukon Ultimate 88 axle kit 95-02 Explorer, 4340 Chrome-Moly (Double drilled axles).
                          Ultimate 88 axle kit 95-02 Explorer, 4340 Chrome-Moly (Double drilled axles). The Yukon Ultimate 88 kit eliminates the factory c-clips and converts your housing to use two 4340 Chrome-Moly bolt in axles. No welding is needed, just a little cutting to remove the factory axle bearing seat. The result is a super strong setup to give you years of hard use on the trail! Yukon 4340 Chrome Moly alloy rear axles come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.

I can do 415 shipped to your door in so cali with next day delivery and 375 for 30spline front 4340 axle kit. There are no 32sp. stock is 27 and upgrade is 30. And a air locker in 30 spline for the front for $650.
                          *Ricky Bobby* "I'm on FIRE!"... "I'm on FIRE!"...

Comment

Originally posted by ROBERTK View Post
                            I have the yukon kit:
                            Yukon Ultimate 88 axle kit 95-02 Explorer, 4340 Chrome-Moly (Double drilled axles).
                            Ultimate 88 axle kit 95-02 Explorer, 4340 Chrome-Moly (Double drilled axles). The Yukon Ultimate 88 kit eliminates the factory c-clips and converts your housing to use two 4340 Chrome-Moly bolt in axles. No welding is needed, just a little cutting to remove the factory axle bearing seat. The result is a super strong setup to give you years of hard use on the trail! Yukon 4340 Chrome Moly alloy rear axles come with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.

I can do 415 shipped to your door in so cali with next day delivery and 375 for 30spline front 4340 axle kit. [COLOR="#FF0000"]There are no 32sp. stock is 27 and upgrade is 30.[/COLOR] And a air locker in 30 spline for the front for $650.
                            [COLOR="#800000"]You're right, my bad. I was all upset and stressing.[/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

ROBERTK. So what is your recommendation for a Hp30 Ring and pinion.(456 ratio)

Comment

Working...
                              X