Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work Kevin, looks great. I'm sure your very happy with the it, can't wait to see it wheel. Looks like your really paid attention to detail, f-in' cool!

Tom

Comment

That looks awesome! I love the cup holders.. and the tire location, sweet.
      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
        Strongest cup holders EVAR! LOL

Looks GREAT Kev' now wheel tha thing!!!

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

Kevin, that looks great! Your jeep rocks!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

thank guys-gals, i cant wait to wheel, see ya out there

Comment

Looking good man.
              |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

big thanks to bs fab for helpin out so much with everything, if anyone needs sompthing done to thier jeep, pm allen-swbooking or Jimmy-Jimmyrig, dont let the close is good enough scare you, they get it done right..and allens electrical skills are excelent and clean./....Kevin

Comment

i cant tell from the pictures on how you made the door removable? do you just have them on a hinge set up like the little guys? id really like to do something like that on my brothers XJ. he might not like the idea but if you never ask then you can never be told no.
                  :devil: Giffer

Comment

Originally posted by Giffer View Post
                    i cant tell from the pictures on how you made the door removable? do you just have them on a hinge set up like the little guys? id really like to do something like that on my brothers XJ. he might not like the idea but if you never ask then you can never be told no.
                    Its Very easy to make the 84-96 door removable. Head over to NAXJA and search, there are write-ups on how its done or you could always come over to our place and we'd be glad to help you out.
                    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

that would be a long drive...
                      heres a write up on it.
                      http://heavymetalxj.wordpress.com/2007/08/03/6/

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                      Its Very easy to make the 84-96 door removable. Head over to NAXJA and search, there are write-ups on how its done or you could always come over to our place and we'd be glad to help you out.

Comment

LOL, I didnt even think about the location.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

well my brothers got a 2000 so... oh well ill figure something out. thanks though.
                          :devil: Giffer

Comment

Working...
                          X