Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back halfing the roof

well i went ahead and cut the back section of the roof off, got a bunch of tube for the cage, and away i go again. i also got some fox 14'' air shocks so i can link the rear, but first is the cage. heres a few pics of it now. IM TRYING TO RESIZE THEM?
    Last edited by xjkevin; 08-24-07, 08:40 PM.

wow, what is that gonna do to your groceries capacity thingy?
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Cool deal Kevin! Are you going to make it a mini bed?

btw: MJR will resize the pics for you. Just wrap them in "<sized> pic link </sized>," but use "[ ]" instead of "< >"
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

thanks on the resize, yep sorta mini bed dont know how much room there will be after the cage, mainly did it for the air, open it up a bit. im always with tjs and i get jealous cuz their all open and in the wind, and im in a little sweat box all day, i also made the doors removable... now i just need to learn to bend tube..??

Comment

NICE MAN!!! I would have you come over to bend the tube, but our bender is gone for now if you need any help let me know, i dont do anything after about 12 anyways...
                |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Looks good Kev!

Keep the pic's coming.

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

Looks kinda like the H2.. sorta, well, a little bit. I like it.

Crash... let's do that to yours. I'll bring the angle grinder and a spare welder! Maybe... MAYBE I'll even bring the snow thrower. I wanna see what it does with dirt and rocks!

Comment

starting the cage tonight, should have more pics soon, also moving the rear axle back and moving the gas tank up into the jeep..oh and photobucket sucks, or do i just suck at using it? it worked yesterday?
                      Last edited by Dukes69; 08-29-07, 05:01 PM.

Comment

sounds sweet! I need a cage, are you doing it all frum scratch?

Comment

yes all from a pile of tube, i was going to do it myself, but with the price of tube and my pickyness, i decided to bug one of my buddies, hes done tons of cages and bumpers, and should save me money on steel, his cages come out sweeeeet, and i get to learn from working with him instead of trial and error, ive got no time for that, im trying to get done for fun in the desert..Kevin

Comment

sweet! now that I'm home I can see the pic, that XJ looks badass!

Comment

Hey I got that bid on your tube call me in the am. I think that I have what you need in stock at the shop right now. You might want to come by and check.

Comment

Working...
                              X