Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Hurricane i'v got a white soft top iam selling, i'v got my hard top for back up with my half top on right now.

Comment

Are you all sealed up when this is happening, or are you running with any of the windows open or removed? My side windows flap like an albatross when I have the back window removed and the door windows down. But I kinda expected that with a canvas roof! The easiest/best solution is to drop your top and leave it down! Works for me!

Cheers! M2

Comment

going thru the pass on the I10 going to Palm Springs and the wind blows like a banshee, I get really irked with the way it pulls at the top and spreads the openings about, but then, the only thing I can do about it is keep going till I am out of it. I drive down to Anza Borrego around 7 or 8 times each winter to wheel and each tme I seem to get the wind either coming or going. Funny thing is it really effects the top, but my trailer pulls just fine, strange.
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

go topless dude, you don't need the top, wear a hat! and if it rains, just drive fast, and the rain goes right over the Jeep.

at least this is what I keep telling myself....
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
          X