Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodtimes
    I have found that giving them a weekly rub down with a BIG rock at 2mph helps maintain the flares quite nicely.
    Does having an Izusu Trooper rub them count? I just had that happen the other night at the cemetary.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
      Does having an Izusu Trooper rub them count? I just had that happen the other night at the cemetary.
      Nope, gotta be a big rock...or many big rocks. The more, the merrier!
      olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

moab sounds great! this is without a doubt on my top 3 list but.... how does one plan for something sooo far away?
        someone is going to have to remind me that i have a run planned
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
          moab sounds great! this is without a doubt on my top 3 list but.... how does one plan for something sooo far away?
          someone is going to have to remind me that i have a run planned
          How'd ya land here? Moab discussion is over there ->

We will remind you about Moab. I want to see you drive off big rocks and take pictures to show my friend who don't wheel. They think you guys are nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
            How'd ya land here? Moab discussion is over there ->

We will remind you about Moab. I want to see you drive off big rocks and take pictures to show my friend who don't wheel. They think you guys are nuts.
            turns out most of us think the people who buy 4x4s, and don't use them correctly, are nuts.:yay:
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

without a doubt, a little looney! lol.. i dont know how i wound up over here.. thinking on too many tracks i guess?
              ERIK

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                turns out most of us think the people who buy 4x4s, and don't use them correctly, are nuts.:yay:
                Yeah, the girl who parks next to my Jeep just got a black Cherokee and was teasing me the other day about all the grime on my Jeep. She was kind of uncomfortable with the idea that I bought a beautiful brand new Jeep to go out and tear it up in. She asked if I wanted to beat up a Jeep then why didn't I get an old one? I told her I want all the dents and dings and mechanical failures to be of my making. I want to be able to point at a dent and be able to tell exactly how it got there.

I can't convince her to take her Cherokee out. I told her she should sell it to a good home that will use it and get a station wagon.

Comment

I can't convince her to take her Cherokee out. I told her she should sell it to a good home that will use it and get a station wagon.
                  THAT IS GREAT! i like your attitude how did she like that? not much, i'll bet
                  ERIK

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                    THAT IS GREAT! i like your attitude how did she like that? not much, i'll bet
                    She said she got it to haul parts for her Corvette. (She has a '72 'Vette in the garage.) I dunno.

Comment

Working...
                    X