Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARB Bullbar questions

I am debating about buying an ARB Bullbar for my 04 TJ. I was just wondering if anyone had experience with them, as far as problems or benefits. Any info or opinions will me appreciated. Thanks
    Dennis
    04 TJ
    4.0/Auto
    RE 4.5 Long Arm
    Rock-It Man Rockers
    33x12.50 BFG A/T
    desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

i dont know much about the arb, but i will advise you to stay away from the warn front bumper for the tj. i broke one of the welds and bent it on a fairly small rock, impact was kind of rough, but not terriable. it has also started tp rust in a few spots; not near the edges or weld though. its not even a year old. anyway, i hope that helps to some degree, sorry i dont have more info on the arb. check out bullet proof mfg . they have some cool stuff and a warranty you cannot beat.
    Neil

FOR SALE: 01 TJ Sport
    5 spd, 4in skyjacker, 33mt/rs, detroit rear, lock-rite front, 4.56's, safari snorkel, yada yada yada, im broke

Comment

ya I am torn between the ARB and bulletproof. I purchased the bulletproof rear bumper tire carrier with 2 jerry can mounts and the hi lift jack mount about 3 months ago. I have always liked the ARB though. I like it because of the front end and winch protection. Just wondering if it is worth the extra cash. So far i havent heard anything bad about either of them.

Dennis
      04 TJ
      4.0/Auto
      RE 4.5 Long Arm
      Rock-It Man Rockers
      33x12.50 BFG A/T
      desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

the arb bumper is to big and heavy in my opinion. ofcourse, that's only my opinion. :yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Way to heavy...they are fine for full sized trucks, but no good for Jeeps... just my 2Cents.
          That's a BIG rock!

Comment

Working...
          X