Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my new shoes!!

well here they are...31x10.50 i know its not that big compared to all you tj/yj/cj'ers. But im excited to finally get rid of this mini stock tires, looked a little goofy with my lift. they measure about 30.5" tall and 9.75" wide which i think is decent for 31s. Looks like i coulda stuffed 32's under there

oh yea thems is them new fangled retreaders. got them on the B F G carcasses 3 ply sidewall so i think they are some decent tires. Im not sure what tire has the same tread pattern but its a pretty cool lookin one.
    B R E T T
    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Hey, Right on!! I was wondering if BFG changed their A/T's:confused: I was thinking about getting re-treads once. Let us know how they work out!
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

lol tricky tricky huh! oh yea that reminds me i need to write the ODO reading down to see how good of milage im getting. oh yea these are also the OTR MUD on hi-tec reatreads website. the guy told me it was their maximum grip tire, so ill se how it works out. Im going out wheeling tomorrow to a place called Baltic Ridge Trail in the Sierra's. Ill have a report by tomorrow night or sunday.

also it was $338 shipped for 5 tires so im happy about that.
      B R E T T

Comment

Hey, those are cool, are those from Hi-Tec Retreads??
        UHH....DUUUHHH

Comment

Originally posted by zjmike
          Hey, those are cool, are those from Hi-Tec Retreads??
          yes they are
          B R E T T

Comment

Working...
          X