Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if my reply sounded snyde, it wasn't meant to be.

(edit) I just re-read your reply, I thought you were suggesting to put the trashbags over the seat covers, my mistake, I guess I read it to quickly. Putting them under some cheap covers might not be a bad idea.
    Last edited by daniel_buck; 10-03-11, 09:56 AM.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2.../CJpics871.jpg cherokee seat mod from jeepsunlimited.com
      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Have you looked into the cost of marine upholstry? Have a local shop make you a seat cover out of marine seat 'pleather'!

Another option is a temp cover. You can find them in any of the catalogs, they're very portable, they range in cost and work very well. It takes me less than 2 minutes to put mine on, it covers the entire cab area, keeps rain out very well and as long as you do it every time you park....you skip the swamp a$$ at the end of the day!

HOOYAH!!!
        Dan

PS If I can figure out how to get rid of my unused uploaded photos I will post a pic for you. Of the cover...not swamp A$$! If you want to PM me your number I can send you a pic from my BB. I took one this morning from the driveway.

Comment

I had the same problem. Try 'Trek7 Aqua Armor' it's a waterproofing fabric spray. A 8 oz. bottle is $9.99 and covers about 40 sq. ft.

Comment

A buddy of mine has some cordura seat covers and those things feel bulletproof. They are completely water resistant just not real comfortable.

Comment

Working...
            X