Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
    dont be paraniod... no its a fact.. My 91 honda got stolen last week.. right in front of my house.. damn theives.. stole my rims and bashed both front fenders in the process.. cops found my car 2 miles from my house sittin on a spare tire and the rest sittin on the ground.. I clicked on this thread.. in the instrest of gettin on for my TURD...(91 RT4wd wagon) but prob. will put on on the jeep too...

That sucks, I hope my 91 looks crappy enough that the club, ravelco, locking hood pins, & wheel locks wont be needed. Dogs bark at any noise from the front of the house also. Just need to get some motion sensor lights in front of the house.
    Build it right the first time.

Comment

Looks like Randy has sold all his stock, it was a great deal while it lasted.
      Build it right the first time.

Comment

Compared to the normal price, yes, it was a killer deal.
        holes = cowbell

Comment

Glad I ordered! No complaints.

Comment

For those of you who have installed it, wouldn't just ripping out the plug, and shorting all the wires together defeat this?
            03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

... or do they recommend tapping into several circuits so if you shorted all wires this wouldn't work and would burn something out?
              03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
              "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by seapahn View Post
                For those of you who have installed it, wouldn't just ripping out the plug, and shorting all the wires together defeat this?
                Without going into detail how2. The answer to your question is no. Any further details, I can help per pm.

Comment

I have installed and know how it works and also understand how it works. Any detailed questions I can answer per pm to keep the information from getting out on public forum.

Comment

Yes everyone that installed this system please pm me with how you wired yours up. I have grown tired of not being able to help with model specific questions in the tech forum. With your help I could acquire a YJ and a TJ. Maybe a CJ too. Keep your beater hondas though, as I am not a fan. :beer:
                    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
                      Yes everyone that installed this system please pm me with how you wired yours up. I have grown tired of not being able to help with model specific questions in the tech forum. With your help I could acquire a YJ and a TJ. Maybe a CJ too. Keep your beater hondas though, as I am not a fan. :beer:
                      If you still need help, PM me. Very simple.

Comment

Here's another idea...

http://www.instructables.com/id/RFID...with-PIC12629/

I think I might actually try this one some time over the next few months.
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Old topic found on google. I purchased the ravelco and just received it. No instructions. Seller will not return email from ebay. Can someone PM me with instructions?

Comment

Working...
                          X