• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally in:

couple shots of the hardware underneath:

And Viola! Rag top open:

closed:
    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
      finally in: .....
      closed:
      [SIZED]http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss150/ssnow84/seans%20ragtop/DSC_0097.jpg[/SIZED]
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Sean, Scott, it looks pretty good! I wonder about that lip on the front catching wind at road speeds? Is there an air dam for the front of it?[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

its gonna need a little tweaking, in the pic, the latch on the right side isnt seated properly. I think i have an idea on how im going to rework it. Drove on the highway with it like that today. Not too bad. Hell its still quieter then Scotts YJ used to be with his old ratty soft top (which makes an excellent shop blanket for protecting the interior from sparks and the like) Even with the rear soundbar out, and no headliner, the stereo still manages to down out the wind noise
        An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Thats right turn it up! The front latches are not as good as I expected them to be.
          Those left standing
          Will make millions
          Writing books on ways
          It should have been
          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Cool moon roof Sean.Looks like you guy's did a good job.Duct tape will get rid of that gap in front for ya.
            Dennis and Tammy
            Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Sweet, can't wait to see it in person!
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

huh.. that's pretty cool..
                [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Working...
                X