Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just go to a different crossing.....and get them a little muddy first. but i want to bring my stock ones back cause i know a guy here who will buy the stock bumpers and tire carrier parts from me. hey once i remove the tire carrier from my tailgate is there any holes or anything that i need to plug? if so how?

Comment

just drive down there without any bumpers. if its already registered and insured theres not much they can do but give you a warning. then you dont have to worry about bringing your back. just dont smash into anyone.
      there would be or should be holes, unless the latch plate is held on by glue! hahaha, you never know now adays! but then just bondo or lead them and repaint.
      and hurricane you still coming over this way??
      :devil: Giffer

Comment

i sure am big guy. july or august. havent decided which. i want to get my lift in, my bumpers figured out, my hood done up, possibly my cb radio and electric fan, and time and funds considering maybe exhaust too....but atleast lift for sure. already have 90% of the parts needed.

Comment

hopefully ive got my MJ on the road by then. then we can go tear up the the mountain side, i mean wheel responsibly, hahaha.
          :devil: Giffer

Comment

hahaha i will get my buddy with a ranger with 6 inch lift and 35's to come out, im sure he would be down. did i mention it has stacks? woot! and yes tread lightly! except on the gas pedal!

Comment

Working...
            X