Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have JeepVirgins old corner guards he made. I love em' kinda ugly but they work! soon as I get the front of my jeep past a rock, nothing else can be damaged!
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

if they lasted against jeep v's juggy. then you know they are good
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
        I don't understand why you guys pay all that money for those corner guards :dunno: It's beyond me. I'd start with em rather than not.
        Best, Max7

nothin some bondo cant fix!
        starvin student...

Comment

Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
          That is exactly why I bought my corners before I needed them!
          Money pit!

Comment

Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
            Yeah, a couple inches thick should do it...and nothing beats the smell of Bondo!
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I picked up my Shorty Corner Guards today. Should i return them and get the full length ones? Do you guys think i'll be better off with the shorty's or full? I'm not gonna open them until i get some advise from you guys. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rd3100 View Post
                I picked up my Shorty Corner Guards today. Should i return them and get the full length ones? Do you guys think i'll be better off with the shorty's or full? I'm not gonna open them until i get some advise from you guys. Thanks
                It all depends on how you wheel. I have the shorty aluminum ones and they are coming off and I'm going full protection. They worked on what they covered but I have damaged both sides of the jeep just after the door so I need them. They arrived yesterday.
                Check out .

Comment

full cuz you will eventually go to them anyway
                  Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
                    I don't understand why you guys pay all that money for those corner guards :dunno: It's beyond me. I'd start with em rather than not.
                    Best, Max7

was that like that this weekend ???
                    Must be that meaty a$$ tire you got back there
                    moon buggy
                    5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

I've got the PS full corners. Only touched them once or twice, but there you go. And hey Mike, what's so ugly about Stus old corners? With those hadicap hand rails on there you can park in a handicap parking space!
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

On Gen-Right, what's the difference between the TJ "Stretched" vs the Full "Standard?"

I have a 2000 TJ. WHich one should i order?

Comment

stretched is when you move the axle back.

standard is where the wheels are stock
                          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I got mine from Warrior Products, about $100 buck from Quadratec. they were easy to put on and well worth it! I got them to hide an existing crack in the corner of the tub that I would not have gotten if they were in place when it happened! I would suggest them!

Last edited by avjeepfreek; 01-21-09, 03:08 PM.
                            "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

ok cool; that makes sense. Now, the Gen comes unpainted. Powdercoat black or painted to match my tub? Robert at gen said Power coat sucks in his opinion. What do you think. And about how much do u think im looking at to powder coat vs. paint?

Comment

ok cool; that makes sense. Now, the Gen comes unpainted. Powdercoat black or painted to match my tub? Robert at gen said Power coat sucks in his opinion. What do you think. And about how much do u think im looking at to powder coat vs. paint?
                                I agree. I will be painting mine. It's easier to touch them up when you paint them. Plus, it's cheaper.
                                Check out .

Comment

Working...
                                X