Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stumpy,

The external air hook up is nice! With the 40+ knot winds blowing through the desert today, they kept me from opening my hood to air up. Hate going to the gas station when I have the V-Air under the hood!.

Mitch

Comment

If you have ever used a Kilby on-board air set-up,
      this is the only way to fly,,, Expensive yes, but definately the best.
      06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
      07 AT CHASER TRAILER

Comment

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
        yeah kilby setups are nice but too much moola fer me.

Anyways I got another 2.5 and will mount it above rear axle.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by mrchips View Post
          my oba cost me only 50$ and it works vary well. i got a york from a Volvo at a junk yard for 25$ and the belt for another 25$. a couple of hour of work and its the best mod i have done. get a used one its a lot cheaper.

i want this jeep

Comment

I run co2 with a like wise small air comp. i love my co2 take its faster and more portable
            "Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" as said by those incapable of its proper application and as such suffer from it a lot.

Comment

450c compressor

I had a harborfreight compressor it generally tripped the breaker before it filled 4 31x10'5 tires. Then bought a Q max from costco works very well and the same price $50. However it does not like to make more than 90 psi which is not enough for ARB lockers so changed it to a 450c via air from groupbuy 4x4 and a 2gallon air tank output an air chuck on the front bumper next to the winch and all is well.

Comment

Working...
              X