Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
    Well besides the one "bad weld" anyone have anything else to say about it?
    Awwwhh...thats what grinders are for.

Nice work Allen. We are going to have to reintroduce ourselves when we meet again. Won't recognize the rig anymore.
    Cool.

Bob
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Seriously Mike, every weekend is work on this work on that.. haha but when this project is done were gonna have some fun so watch out for that
      ...just pokin some fun...but yes i hope to see you out there when your rig is all updated...btw get rid of those 3.07 gears yet?

:omg:
      03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

For sure Bob, your gonna have to be on its maiden run. JB, Holcomb, and DP? Sound good?

HAHA NO! 3.07s and 33s ROCK!!

i wish actually. i just cant justify spendin $800 just to have to re-gear another axle. im just gonna wait to change them when i do my axle swap. Probably an explorer 8.8. But I havent completly decided on that one, I might go bigger or do D44s from a rubicon. we'll see.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

....... I might go bigger or do D44s from a rubicon. we'll see.
          :confused2 I would go with an 8.8.. rubi 44's arent all that

Comment

yeah ive heard that, but they already have a locker and i can just swap some alloy shafts into them. Its all gonna depend on alot of things, thats a little ways off for right now. but yeah im leaning towards the 8.8
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Any axle swap isnt gonna be "cheap" per say. You can find a 8.8 for $250 newer exploers.. late 90's. You get disc brakes, 31spine shafts, possible 4.10 and a limited slip.
              Without blinging it out, you can get it under your rig for uner $600 total (assuming you weld)

Comment

Yeah like i said its a while off and will depend on a lot of stuff, but thanks for the info.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by RUGD JP View Post
                  Any axle swap isnt gonna be "cheap" per say. You can find a 8.8 for $250 newer exploers.. late 90's. You get disc brakes, 31spine shafts, possible 4.10 and a limited slip.
                  Without blinging it out, you can get it under your rig for uner $600 total (assuming you weld)
                  disc brakes are so over-rated go for something better then an 8.8.. they are pieces IMO
                  therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Comment

HAHA nice... GM 14 bolt and a D60? lol we'll see...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

HAHA nice... GM 14 bolt and a D60? lol we'll see...
                      exactly skip the intermediate step.. go one tons..
                      therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Comment

Thats what Jimmys been telling me! HAHA

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Build in once I say! Or twice if it get s stolen and crashed.....crawls back into corner and tears begin to flow
                          Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                          Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                          www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Its Ok... We'll build a better one.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

man where have i been, didnt even see this thread allen, looking good keep it up//Kevin hey mike did you ever find the 5150 adapter?

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys...
                                Kurt, you remember the very first time i rode with CJBrian and my roommate rode with you? It didnt even have a lift yet... lol

Seriously Mike, every weekend is work on this work on that.. haha but when this project is done were gonna have some fun so watch out for that
                                i remember that trip.................as long as your having fun, thats what counts

Comment

Working...
                                X