Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Dead!

i crashed my jeep friday after work :mad::angry: i rearended a one ton chevy with a custom flat deck, and a huge steel farmer bumper. it destroyed the front of my jeep, grill, hood and right side fender. pushed my rad back too my block. and tore off a light on my bumper. all my headlights and turnsignals are working. worst part is i leave for europe monday night at 5:30 and im gone for 6 weeks, so i gathered all my receipts, that plus the blackbook value of the jeep should be enough to save it from being written off with hope. i just dont want her to die, i love her like a man loves a woman, shes my jeep. im nothing without her

oh that so sucks! sorry man, I don't know what to say... don't let the damn insurance scrap her, she is worth so much... to all of us!
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Good luck! Glad it seems like you're ok! As hard as it is to hear, Jeeps can be replaced!
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Iam kinda in agreeance here. the write off value might be pretty good, and pretty good meant a pretty good new jeep

Comment

If, by some dumb luck the insurance guys don't total it, I have a right side fender I'll donate to the cause of getting her up and running again. Say the word... and Have a save trip to Europe. If you go to Amsterdam, say hello to Trina for me. She sits in the barber chair on the strip every night, white nightie and stockings... Brrrrrrrrrrr
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

jeep update

thanks for the kind words guys. and rat thanks for the possible fender. but sadly the insurance company wrote her off. got me 7 grand for her, and i only paid 5500. but i did put abour 4 worth of new parts....they did let me scavenge a few parts, intake, throttlebody spacer, jeep trunk, stereo. i found a 2000 4.0L tj 6inch skyjacker lift 35inch mickey thompson baja claws on american racing rims, all for 8 grand. sure its no 97 4bangter with 230k on her but i guess it will have to do..hahaha im stoked. leaving for amsterdam tonight and ill say high to her for ya rat. and dont worry i wont do anything you wouldent do.

Comment

LOL! that's a big wad of good luck you got there! we are all so jel.. I mean Happy for you!
              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by The-Hurricane View Post
                i rearended a one ton chevy ....
                There are much better ways to do a 1 TON front end swap :hide:

Comment

your right gunny their sure is, but not as fast or effortless i might add. i really miss the old girl, and i miss driving. im not home from europe yet and im tired of walking and taking the subways and stuff, how do people without a jeep get around??? i feel weak and small.

Comment

Working...
                  X