• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before/after lift

Before

after

Almost done,
    Last edited by Gwjvw; 10-05-07, 05:11 PM.

What lift you running? Lookn good
    Its no fun without family

Comment

RE 4.5 33's

Comment

Looking good. Had it out on any trails yet?
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
          Looking good. Had it out on any trails yet?
          I say that he should use a "sick day" on Monday and come out to Calico...........
          Money pit!

Comment

Originally posted by pdw View Post
            I say that he should use a "sick day" on Monday and come out to Calico...........
            Right now i have everyday off,im going to calico on the 20-21st. It still isnt fully done,it just looks like it :-)

Comment

Looks real nice. Glad to see that you are just about done.

Comment

awesome! glad to see you went with the long arm, youll love it
                97' TJ, tera low 4:1, 60 HP rear, 44 HP front, arb, custom LA suspension, 37" MTR, warn xd9000i

Comment

Hey Gary . . . does the Jeep still fit in your garage? I'm probably going to stick with my BB for now and just put on some 32s but am thinking I'll go up to 33's with a 3.5 or 4.5 LA after the 32s wear out but I don't want to give up the garage. Did you go with the TriLink in the rear? I was checking out FullTraction and Rubicon Express at the Expo and both seem to be promoting the TriLink :dunno:
                  That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I have the regular size garage opening,and it fits fine,my buddies with a 5.5 la and 35's fits too,anything bigger it wouldnt.No i didnt go tri link but now that you brought this up i will :-)

Comment

Thanks Gary . . . I'm not sure about the TriLink yet, the sales guys make it sound good, but I could have sworn I heard from someone on the trial who had one and hated it . . . it seems like there are pros and cons to just about everything! Your Rubi's looking nice, but too clean . . . time to get her dirty!
                      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                        Thanks Gary . . . I'm not sure about the TriLink yet, the sales guys make it sound good, but I could have sworn I heard from someone on the trial who had one and hated it . . . it seems like there are pros and cons to just about everything! Your Rubi's looking nice, but too clean . . . time to get her dirty!
                        Did you say dirty?How about dusty.lol
                        Well my 1st run will be in calico on the 20th,come on out.More the better,3 peeps from vv4wheelers so far.

Comment

Working...
                        X