Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain+H2O=MUD

Did I just get crapped on? No wait . . . is that . . . wait it is . . . RAIN!!! Now, I understand, not all of you are from SoCal and a few drops of rain may not cause wide spread panic, news headlines, traffic jams, and such, but for some of us, it's been a while! I can't wait to get my Jeep out in the MUD for the first time . . . hope to see ya'll out on the trail or at least some sweet pics of ya gettin' dirty!
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

So the storm is here, eh? It hasn't made it over the mountains yet but it sure was cold here last nite ... 41°!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i dont know about the rest of ya', but i'm skeered of the MUD
      too much :poop: to clean.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM PDT THIS EVENING THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING FOR THE 2006 AND 2007 BURN AREAS
        Tonight...Showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s to lower 60s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Southeast to south winds 15 to 25 mph through the evening with higher gusts.

Saturday...Mostly cloudy with showers likely in the morning... Partly cloudy with a chance of showers in the afternoon. A slight chance of thunderstorms through the day. Highs in the mid 60s to mid 70s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

And yeah, mud sucks, hence the mud icon <--- hehehe
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Just flipped on the news and yes "Storm Watch" is in full effect! I just love seeing these guys standing on random street corners with a yellow slicker and an umbrella . . . must one stand in the rain to tell you it's raining? Not sure which is a bigger pain to clean . . . mud on the outside or dust everywhere? It's been over 150 days since the last rain here . . . I'm actually looking forward to the post whompin' Jeep wash!

Comment

Traveled back from Vegas yesterday, it was an absolute downpour from Primm to 20 mi. north of Barstow.

Comment

uhhhhh....

Rain + H2O? Isn't it Rain = H20?

Rain + H20 = More Water....

Rain plus DIRT = Mud
              '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Originally posted by peteyg View Post
                uhhhhh....

Rain + H2O? Isn't it Rain = H20?

Rain + H20 = More Water....

Rain plus DIRT = Mud
                THANK YOU!!! I didn't want to post it... hahaha
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
                  i dont know about the rest of ya', but i'm skeered of the MUD
                  too much :poop: to clean.
                  i second that. i hate to clean, even if it is my jeep. lol and some how some one will always find a way to get pissed if theres mud in the driveway!

Originally posted by 4point View Post
                  Traveled back from Vegas yesterday, it was an absolute downpour from Primm to 20 mi. north of Barstow.
                  doing a dirtbike ride from cal city to Primm here shortly, i hope all that rain keeps the dust down! speaking of dust, now the miller jeep trail sounds a bit more fun after the rain.
                  97' TJ, tera low 4:1, 60 HP rear, 44 HP front, arb, custom LA suspension, 37" MTR, warn xd9000i

Comment

yeah yeah yeah . . . my brain said dirt my fingers typed rain . . . know anyone who can conduct an exorcism?

Regardless . . . got out in the mud for the first time, had a blast, and my Jeep looks great . . . if I can figure out how to get pics from my phone onto here I'll share, but I'll probably give her a bath tomorrow, unless someone posts up a Sunday Run!

Comment

Originally posted by paul_arc View Post
                      speaking of dust, now the miller jeep trail sounds a bit more fun after the rain.
                      I went thru Miller a few weeks ago and the dust was really bad . . . can't wait to get back up there soon . . . the trail was pretty easy when I went thru but I bet things are a bit more interesting now. If you head up there, post up a thread and I'd love to join ya!

Comment

Working...
                      X