Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi y'all....

New here and fairly new to off roading.

In June I bought a bone stock Wrangler X 4X4. It has street tires on it currently and the stock suspension. I have owned 2 other Jeeps in the past. A 90 4X2 Commanche and a 95 Cherokee 4x4.

I don't plan on doing much to it except for some new all terrain tires. I am not into rock crawling and any heavy duty jeepin'.
    Mainly I enjoy heading out with my Wife, do a bit of geocaching and then stop and enjoy a view with a picnic.

Ken
    Last edited by woody_k; 09-19-07, 08:48 PM. Reason: spelling

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new jeep!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR!

Comment

Welcome to MJR! There are some great trails with excellent views near you. If you want help or company just send out the word.
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

most of us started out the same way, fire roads & graded trails, nice sceanic pickniks...

Welcome to MJR!
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
            most of us started out the same way, fire roads & graded trails, nice sceanic pickniks...

Welcome to MJR!

So are you saying I have been assimilated and there is no turning back?

Comment

Resistance Is Futile

Comment

Resistance Is Futile
                Hhmm.... Yeah. What he said. Again, welcome aboard. (WWAaaaHaaaHaa!)
                [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                [/COLOR]

Comment

welcome
                  :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

Resistance Is Futile
                    What if I told you I had a 90 Commanche, a 95 Cherokee and now this 2007 Wrangler. Neither of the previos 2 have ever been lifted or modified from the original..save for tires.

Would that change you mind?:dunno::dunno:

Comment

1) that is kinda sad

2) how much do you want for the Commanche?

3) I would agree that my fun level is about the same with stock tires compared to the 35's I have now so "upgrading" is not really necessary...

Having said that, I'm gonna go work on my new rock lights now...

Comment

1) that is kinda sad

2) how much do you want for the Commanche?

3) I would agree that my fun level is about the same with stock tires compared to the 35's I have now so "upgrading" is not really necessary...

Having said that, I'm gonna go work on my new rock lights now...

Sold the Commanche for $2000 in 1998 after I bought my Dodge truck.

Oh I'll upgrade tires but I just don't see myself doing anything extreme. So maybe I should just lurk here in the forums since this is about extreme 4x4ing.

Comment

Originally posted by woody_k View Post
                          So maybe I should just lurk here in the forums since this is about extreme 4x4ing.

Hey, you don't have to lurk around. Speak up when you want to go wheeling. There are a lot of stockers on board here. Having said that, even the mentally unstable among us here (35's and no sense at all) like to go run bunny trails. You'll always find someone here that will make a run with you. So welcome aboard. Hope to see you on the trails sometime.
                          Rat
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

oh yeah man, I am just messin' and playin the fool...

I have witnessed some really talented drivers take stock rigs on some amazing trails, and some newbees with patience and a good spotter cruise through the rock gardens on Holcom in stock rigs unscathed...

This is really an everymans jeepin' site and we all have good laughs about stuff

Comment

Originally posted by woody_k View Post
                              So maybe I should just lurk here in the forums since this is about extreme 4x4ing.
                              No way. This is a great group to wheel with. Unlike some of the other So Cal forums(one in particular) everyone is welcome.
                              Welcome to MJR. See you on the trail.:thumbs_up
                              Check out .

Comment

Working...
                              X