Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all...

HELLO

Well first off my Name is Drew I am 19 years old and work in the oil field for BMP as a pumper "drive through the woods and check my gauges" I am starting to get more and more into jeeping/offroading. I love turning wrenches and doing my own work. I own an 06 Mustang GT along with my 98 Wrangler and 86 XJ that I purchased in late July for 600 bux. My Wrangler is currently built to the point of where I dont want to do anything else My XJ is my current Project. Here goes a couple of pics of my Vehicles. If any of yall have a myspace add me, mine is... myspace.com/omgitsdrew08

Wrangler

XJ "sitting stock"
    Fenders Cut and swaybar disconnected

I am also starting to get into making videos. I got a few videos of offroading nothing insane but its a start. IGNORE MY FRIEND and MYSELF haha

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=17937222

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=17937781

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=17940063
    Last edited by Texsun; 09-12-07, 08:33 PM.

Nice rigs! Welcome to MJR. XJs can be a lot of fun and your TJ rocks! I happen to like the new Mustangs too :smile:
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Hey thanks bro for the welcome one quick Question is thar your XJ in your avatar? if so how did you manage that? Then again I have never really played in rocks like that before so I wouldnt know.

Comment

Welcome to MJR!! Nice pic's & videos...sure hope you have more challenging trails then what was in the videos!! If not, come to the high desert here in California

Comment

HAHA those are probably the most intense haha no joke everything around here is mud and I try to avoid that after sinking my 1st Jeep... which sucked. There but trails are what you make them haha. Plus I usally offroad on our property I went to barnwell mtn a couple times which I enjoyed allot but its not fun going by yourself with a couple friends I need to find a local jeep club or something.

One day Ill go out to Cali once I get a Big ol Truck to pull my Jeeps on a trailer. I have always wanted to ride out there it looks so beautiful and peaceful!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texsun View Post
            Hey thanks bro for the welcome one quick Question is thar your XJ in your avatar? if so how did you manage that? Then again I have never really played in rocks like that before so I wouldnt know.
            Actually, it's a TJ, but from the angle of the pic, it sorta has that XJ look. In answer to your question, I was headed downhill and I did EVERYTHING wrong! Live and learn....
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

What you really need to do is drag one of those Jeeps out to Moab!! Nice bunch of vehicles. I am a multi Jeep owner and I have a Stang in the garage too. Mine is a 65 Notchback though so a little older than yours. Later, JJ

Comment

I am planning on it during the spring Ill pull it with the RV haha and will have blast! Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

EDIT - Guys and Gals

Comment

nice wrangler TJ you have there! whats all that cash in your hand in the one pic? looks like your dealin! lol oh my bad, I see your at the gas pump, ouch!
                  Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Rubi girl,
                    All us Texuns carry wads o cash just like that! We all own oil wells, ya see...

Tex, welcome to MJR. I'm a dislocated West Texun (El Paso). Nice Jeep, ever get 'er dirty?

Welcome,
                    Kurt
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Nice rigs. Welcome to MJR.
                      Check out .

Comment

Working...
                      X