Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the loss of my 07

A DD hit my 07 Jk siting in my drive way totaling it.
    He had no insurance and ran from the scene. Really sucks

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t181/crazy_wolf168/
    Last edited by crazy_wolf168; 08-20-07, 09:03 PM. Reason: pics did not work

Thats lame... i hate it when crap like that happens. Hope you guys find him.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Truly a bummer!

Comment

Dude! I'm sooo sorry to hear that. I really hope that the authorities find the person.
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about the damage to your 07 JK. When I looked at the first few pics, I thought that the damage was just to the rear end, then I saw the picture showing that the side was buckled. I can understand why it's probably totalled. I hope that you will be able to get a replacement.

[SIZED]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t181/crazy_wolf168/100_1440.jpg[/SIZED]
          If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
          KI6MLU

Comment

My condolences

Was it the motorhome that hit you? Or did the driver flee in the vehicle?

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

time to order the new rubicon lol at least you werrent in it and you and your family is safe
              [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

I found him and it took my wife and her father all they had to stop me from killing him. I'm ordering a new ruby with a 35's from the dealer just have to wait for it to come out the motor home was also hit and move sideways 18'

Comment

Ouch.... Sorry to hear about it. At least everyone is OK and I hope the DD gets whats coming to him.

Enjoy the Rubi when you get her.
                  Erik

I fix things.

Comment

That really sucks. At least you found the idiot.
                    Check out .

Comment

im full of rage for you!! as a guy in the police academy, i can truthfully say i wouldnt have stopped you from crushing him, had i been on duty. drunk driving is the dumbest thing ever! he could have killed people, atleast it was just a vehicle and not a life, even though it was a sick jeep and im sure you loved her with all your heart. just like i do mine. sorry for your loss man, lets see some pics of the rubi when ya get her!

Comment

the ruby is about 4 months out there running behind on the orders lol but ill be sure to post pics

Comment

I forgot to tell you all at less I get to drive my brothers toy its a 86 Cherokee with a 5.0 out of a 90 mustang with a trany from a 89 F150 allot of fun. He was trying to sell it so he said I should bring it up here maybe someone here would buy it and until then or I get my new JK I could drive it

Comment

Working...
                          X