Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=highway420;83463]So, with that said...where's the next run? :-)

Hola highway420,

Welcome!!! Check out the Trail Run section here on MJR and post up a thread if you are ever interested in hitting the trails. There's a bunch of us here from the LA area!
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

• Got the site from my brother. I have 1980 CJ-5,had since new. Done lots of 4x4ing. Looking forward to saturday ay flying J. Gorman. ( Got to fix jeep first!! )

Comment

• Hey Yall Been lookin for people who love there jeeps as much as I love mine was lookin through Petersons mag and found yall

My name is Dixie I live in Dixie GA I own a '06 Jeep wrangler before that I had a '05 tryed to do kart-wheels in it didn't work so well

thats a pic of it after I got done

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1.../Picture23.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by GA_Jeep_Gal View Post
          Hey Yall Been lookin for people who love there jeeps as much as I love mine was lookin through Petersons mag and found yall

My name is Dixie I live in Dixie GA I own a '06 Jeep wrangler before that I had a '05 tryed to do kart-wheels in it didn't work so well

thats a pic of it after I got done

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1.../Picture23.jpg

Ouch! Welcome.

Comment

• I'm Clay from victorville. Just joined and looking fowardto hitting the trails with everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post

Ouch! Welcome.
              Dixie,
              Nice custom roll cage there! Youch@#$)... Hope you were alright. Welcome to MJR.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Hello from south Mojave!

Hello to you all. I heard about your site from someone I met at Razor off road area and thought I would take a look. I have been exploring the Southwest since I was a kid. I am looking for a responsible group of people who enjoy the wilderness like I do.

My family and I spend much of our time exploring the Mojave Desert in which we live and love so much. Help us keep it clean and open!
                Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

• Apple Valley,Ca. Anyone want to check out some old mines/camps in yhe Ord mtn. area? Let Mitch(Great 88) and I be your guides. Great time.
                  :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

Comment

• Troy, Santa Clarita. got Rowher and drinkwater flats right in my back yard! and i go to the Gorman area pretty frequently. Let me know if your ever in my area, I'm always down to go wheeling!
                    02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Comment

• Hey all, I am new to the Jeep thing. My uncle was big time into it in Az. He passed away and my aunt gave me his 2000 Wrangler Sahara.
                      The couple of times that I have gone out so far around Cal City area I have had a blast. Figure it is time to hook up with some pros to show me how to use this thing the way my uncle intended it to be used!

Comment

• Welcome, to everyone!
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Hey ,How ya doin ? My name is Tim ,But Let's just call me mud on the page .I can't find any anywhere but I love to play in it I'm new to this page as well. So let's see where it takes me . Lookin for a good trail

I love mall Crawlin

Hey, Kinda new on the trail gotta an 05 unlimited3.5RE2"body 35'ssteel rock crawlers f & B custom bumpersin the process of makin the rock gaurds with rails.will have ARB's and gears soon after the holidays (I hope)unless the wife puts the wrench into things Hope to get together with some om you guys in the next couple of weeks
                          Last edited by sarah; 12-18-07, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Hi all,

I'm new to MJR, but been wheelin' in my '05 Rubicon Unlimited since day one. I live in SoCal...San Bernardino to be more precise, so I'm close to a LOT of good off-road opportunities.

For those of you who may geocache, my Jeep IS a travel bug. See you on the trails!

-- Joe Spy
                            '05 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
                            off-road trailer

Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.

Comment

• Geebo ,Here been around the site over a year been on some fun runs too..San Fernando, Valley..
                              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

• Hi Guys

Hi guys thought I would say hello!

Ride: 2007 JK
                                Mods: 3" lift, 35's, CAI, Exhaust, CB, GPS, JE Reel Shafts, etc..
                                Trails I like: Still pretty new to this I've done some local stuff. Favorite so far is Cleghorn.
                                Time to go crawling : any weekend $ permitting
                                Last edited by R33F; 01-08-08, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X