Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here from central washington??? doesnt seem like it but i thought ide ask..

Comment

• OK, I guess it's time for me to throw in my 2¢ in...

I was born in Germany but grew up in Florida. I joined the USAF at 18, later went to college and went back in as an officer. I just retired last year, but unfortunately I still have to work!

I was directed to this site when I was looking for a part for my Sunrider top. Although the person who was parting out a top (Malachi) didn't have what I needed, he was very helpful in steering me where I could find one. It was my introduction to how great the folks are on this board! I also bought some lights from CJBrian and again everything went great.

I now live in San Antonio, Texas, and only recently bought my Jeep, a 2005 Unlimited. It is pretty much stock but that is how I plan to leave it for a while. I am thinking about a 2" BB down the road and then maybe a move up to 31" tires; but that is about it. Unfortunately, most of Texas is privately owned so places to ride are slim or cost money. I am trying to get a few Jeepsters from work together to do some offroading at a military reservation north of San Antonio, there are some nice trails out there but of course we need to find out if we can ride them first!

Cheers! M2

Comment

• Originally posted by SDK View Post
        Hey everyone! i am from Massachusetts< Newton to be exact. Is anyone else from the area? i see alot of people are from California.
        Same coast I am from Maryland, Arbutus to be exact. Don't worry if you have never heard of it.

I am getting ready to move to Arizona with my better half. it took me 51 years to go more than a block from my home, but i am finally doing it.
        Jeanne
        If you're not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space.

Comment

• We are from Winnemucca Nevada,were right in the midel of the high desert. There are a lot of killer trails in the area ,from sand dunes ,to rock.

Comment

• Ventura Ca.:thumbs_up Formerly of Hesperia Ca.:thumbs_do I have a 95 xj that im building up very slowly. I work at a Land Rover Dealership. My favorite trail is Miller. I like to hang out at Calico and Alvord mines.

Comment

• San Diego, CA

Hi Everyone,

I just signed up and thought I would check the site out. I have a 1990 Wrangler that I love to drive but need to get on the trails more. I will be in Big Bear later in August, and I was in Hungry Valley just last June. I am just looking for some closer, good areas to off road without going very far to feed the need.

I browsed the gallery and some of them look very extreme to me. It must be awesome. It is cool to see how much one can do in a jeep (driver and vehicle).

Paul
              aka Adelos

Comment

• We are from Mancos, CO and our XJ is not picture as it is being built (when we find time). Some of you may have own our products, but we supply the parts to make YOUR JEEP ROCK! or at least not break on the rocks!
                Thanks for the welcome!

888-259-8676
                Jeeping experts of South West Colorado
                888-259-8676

Comment

• Originally posted by durango 4x4 View Post
                  We are from Mancos, CO and our XJ is not picture as it is being built (when we find time). Some of you may have own our products, but we supply the parts to make YOUR JEEP ROCK! or at least not break on the rocks!
                  Thanks for the welcome!

888-259-8676
                  do you offer any special discounts or incentives to MJR members?
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by majormadmax View Post
                    I was directed to this site when I was looking for a part for my Sunrider top.

Cheers! M2
                    You're welcome!
                    -Bob
                    '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
                      do you offer any special discounts or incentives to MJR members?
                      [CENTER]MJR members Recieve 10% off your Durango4x4 product for a limited time.
                      FREE SHIPPING deals for Warn, Tuffy, and RE.Summer Sizzler Deals until July 31
                      http://www.durango4x4.com/summersizzlin.html

*See site for details*
                      *Due to minimum advertised pricing please call us for best pricing on Warn, Tuffy, RE.
                      *Please call Mike 888-259-8676 for up to date pricing*[/CENTER]
                      Jeeping experts of South West Colorado
                      888-259-8676

Comment

• From Radcliff, Kentucky. Where is that? About 35 miles from Louisville, KY; about 2.5 hours north of Nashville, TN. Been working on my '84 CJ7 for a year trying to get it to run. The distributor is stuck in the engine and can't set the timing, so it's just sitting there. Stock, but I purchased it in '84. When I got it there was a lift kit already on it, running BFGoodrich Radial All Terrain 33 X 12.50, 15" X 10" American Racing Outlaw II wheels (badly pitted now) including spare. Planning to put Outlaw II 15' X 8" with undediced brand 31 X 10.50s or 11.50s. Soft top soon to be replaced with a hard top. Still has only 24,843 original miles and will soon become my almost daily driver (no a/c and late July and August comes with high temps (mid to hig 90's, and, as I say, humidity around 400). Besides hard top and wheel changes, I plan a carburetor change in the future (has a rebuilt original Carter), possibly to FI. Has orignal 258 stock straight 6, 4-speed maanual. I work at Fort Knox, KY (Army installation) that would be an offroaders paradise is it was available to that (almost 110,000 acres). Gold paint is in bad shape, but that is another future project.

Comment

• Hello everyone. I have been checking out the forum for awhite and I like what I have been reading. Decided to sign up and looking forward to wheeling with everyone.

Scott
                          Tustin, CA
                          2006 TJ Rubi
                          NOT Lifted YET!!!
                          It's sitting in my office just waiting to be put on.
                          Hope to find the time soon!!

See you out there!!

Comment

• Yucaipa, CA. Some nice wheelin' round these parts, and nice folks too! Can't wait to meet MORE Jeepers
                            Rusty's 4.5 inch lift, 33" Mud Kings, soft 8 aluminum wheels, 3.55s, F. Locker R. posi, CB, extinguisher, 12,000 lb winch, rack, etc.

Comment

• you made it here huh, give me a call and come get those shackles..

Comment

• New to site

Hey everyone....long time reader...first time poster...

Anyway....kinda new to this posting thing, but, a little info on me...
                                Had a 90 YJ....wife and I always wanted a jeep, and that was our first in, about 04.... we now have a an 06 Rubi unlimited with the fancy Impact Orange..(I know, sounds strange, but looks awesome!!)
                                So, been around a little...but not with groups. I've been wanting to go out with a bunch other Jeepers for a looooong time. But, just never happened. So, I figured I would try this site and go from there. I live in West Hills (West of Woodland Hills).
                                So, with that said...where's the next run? :-)

While I'm at it...can someone recommend which lift kit they have witnessed to work well the LJ Rubicon...thinking Rubicon Express, but would like input.
                                Thanks, and it's great to be here..http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/im...cons/icon7.gif
                                Smile
                                David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
                                I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X