Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here, in Watsonville, CA near Santa Cruz. Anyone know of good trails in the central coast area, besides Hollister Hills ?
    I have a Jeep

Comment

• Hey all,

I'm a newbie from Apple Valley, Ca. I just bought my first Jeep ('05 Wrangler sport) a few weeks ago. It's basically still all stock, other than new fog lights and a tail trunk given to me by a friend. (Oh and I got rid of the pontoon's so no deep water crossings for me LOL)

Anyway's with my nickname of CRASH! and since I didn't have any cool Wheelin' pic's of my Jeep yet, I decided to Photoshop a picture of my Jeep driving off a Cliff.

However, I think I missed the mark.

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

• Looking forward to meetin' up with some of you for rides soon!

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

• Welcome Crash

Any relation to Crash Davis?

Fun group here.

Todd
          Navy-Jeepster
          Gold Digger
          Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
          Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

• new to this board as well

yep. thats me. mr newbie of the week. im in rancho cucamonga. i also frequent rockcrawler.com and also JU. heres my junk.
            Last edited by brokenujoint; 10-19-05, 02:46 PM.
            1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

• another
              1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

• London Kentucky here

Hey guys, new member here from london Kentucky, Awesome site!

Comment

• Originally posted by muddyforeman
                  Hey guys, new member here from london Kentucky, Awesome site!
                  Welcome aboard
                  [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                  In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

• hey ho - let's go!

Hi I'm tone from Northwest Indiana - 30 miles SE of downtown chicago! I'm learning more each day on making my '00 Sahara TJ a beast (aka el copper diablo) ... So far I've not met anyone to go on some explorations with and tear up some dirt/snow/sand! The last snowstorm we had here of 5 inches at nite, I went out on purpose just to kill some snowdrifts and see how badass the 33s and 4wd kill snow! I can't wait to travel out to Colorado and then on to Portland sometime in the spring. Sooner I will go to Turkey Run in downstate Indiana ... Sarah !! What town did you grow up in out here ?
                    "Work is the curse of the drinking class" ~Charles Dickens

Comment

• Originally posted by copper_diablo
                      Sooner I will go to Turkey Run in downstate Indiana ... Sarah !! What town did you grow up in out here ?
                      Griffith, then to Munster. Where are you?
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah
                        Griffith, then to Munster. Where are you?
                        Grew up in Lansing, IL next to Munster, did college in Carbondale, IL and Charleston, IL - then to Hammond! I can't wait to move to a more Jeep-oriented area!
                        "Work is the curse of the drinking class" ~Charles Dickens

Comment

• Originally posted by copper_diablo
                          Grew up in Lansing, IL next to Munster, did college in Carbondale, IL and Charleston, IL - then to Hammond! I can't wait to move to a more Jeep-oriented area!
                          wow, small world! we used to go roller skating in lansing as kids
                          yeap, jeepin out west is much better than roller skating ... hehe. my parents still live outside of chicago these days so I get back there once in a while.
                          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• west coast transplant

as if everyone cares I'm originally from upstate NY...grew up right outside WOODSTOCK. Please don't tell me you don't know where that is.

Moved out to LA about 3 yrs ago.

So just in case anyone is wondering, I DO know what snow looks like and I even know how to drive in it, and I will not get cold when the temperature reaches 50 degrees in LA. Also I have previously owned Honda Accords for 5 years and must say i can drive through 5" of snow in them just fine...so having 4WD now is a pleasant luxury
                            03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

• Been lurking around the board for a while and just noticed this thread...

Grew up in Brooklyn NY Joined the Army at 17yrs old and have been in for 21 years.

Retireing to Riverside this year (hopefully). Near March AFB.

Have lived ever corner of the US. Last place prior to here was in Watertown NY (that is so far upstate that I coudl spit across the border to Canada).

Started JP'n a few year ago back east where it is all about the MUD!!!!

Just starting to venture out in BB and the desert around SoCal.

Just got rid of my 04 Sprt and now have inherited my wifes 04 Unlimited. just put black steel rims (15x8 w/3.75 BS) on it in anticipation of upcoming lift and tire (OK where is the tax check?).

~Steve
                              Last edited by Rangeratlarge; 01-23-06, 09:26 AM.
                              04 Unlimited
                              04 Sport (gone but not forgotten)

Yellow Jeep's don't wheel better, They just LOOK BETTER doing it!!

Rangers Lead the Way!!

Comment

• Apple Valley in the house.
                                1999 [color=red]Jeep[/color] Cherokee Sport 4X4 4DR
                                1999 [color=white]Jeep[/color] Cherokee Sport 4X4 2DR DD

Comment

Working...
                                X