Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our New CJ7!

[SIZED]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/KHolmes17/CJ7.jpg?t=1185242978[/SIZED]
    My boyfriend and I just bought this 1984 CJ7. We've both always loved Jeeps, but it's been a dream of his to have a CJ7. There's a lot of work ahead of us, but it's definitely worth it. We already got her running in one day. With a few more minor repairs (like brakes) we'll be on the trails in no time!

[SIZED]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/KHolmes17/jeeptrail.jpg?t=1185242938[/SIZED]
    This "Jeep Trail" is one of my most favorite pictures. My '98 Sahara leads the way through this meadow we found while exploring western Michigan's forests.

[SIZED]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/KHolmes17/jeep3.jpg?t=1185242471[/SIZED]
    This is my boyfriend's '95 Wrangler.

Wow, Nice Jeeps! Welcome to MJR and I wish you luck and fortune with the CJ7. They are a great model of Jeep.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

thanks, I've always wanted a CJ. this experience will make it even better. we'll try and post pics of our progress... I think we're up to our eyeballs in repairs but this is pretty much what I expected.
      -Cully (the boyfriend)

Comment

Sweet jeep!!
        What are the big plans, besides gettin 'er runnin?

Welcome to the board Katie, and @ace - welcome BACK! Glad you two decided to join our little party here.

Sarah

P.S. I like your siding! hehe
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome. Nice CJ7. Though I am biased in favor of red CJ7s.
          Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
            Sweet jeep!!
            What are the big plans, besides gettin 'er runnin?

Welcome to the board Katie, and @ace - welcome BACK! Glad you two decided to join our little party here.

Sarah

P.S. I like your siding! hehe
            plans... oh... well...

plan A. restore and show off
            plan B. go monster jeep and show off
            plan C. get running leave as is run hard, smash self and show off
            plan D. get running and use as parts jeep for a cj in better condition and show that off.

GOOD NEWS: SHE RUNS!!!! SHE RUNS!!!!!
            bad news: brake line blew up and gas line leaks faster than it delivers gas. (will be fixed by next friday.

p.s. are you refering to the siding on the house cause thats not ours, our house siding is dirty and falilng off... or are you refering to the siding on the jeep cause that too is dirty and falling off.

PICTURES OF SILLY JEEPS IN DIRTY MUD AND MICHIGAN TRAILS COMING SOON.

Comment

Awesome, reminds me of the time I bought my '86 CJ7 -- It was a complete mess and the engine was completely rusted out. But after a few months she's running like a beauty, especially after I got that Fuel Injection installed -- Good luck with everything and the Jeep!

Comment

Working...
              X