Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to the site!

Hi guys,
    just wanted to introduce myself... My name is Jeff and i was running Deep Creek when i ran into about 10 of you including Russ. I drive a 92 Cherokee and i think it ROCKS!! simple stuff done to it to help me get past most trails. Looking forward to running a few trails with some of you in the future. I will also let you guys know that i am an employee for 4 Wheel Parts, so if you would like a quote give me a call. 949-268-1403 (im not trolling, just fyi) Im a memeber first then an employee.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2314722

Welcome to MJR Jeff. This is a great group of wheelers here. 4 wheel parts huh? Which one?
    Welcome again,
    Kurt
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey Jeff, your jeep rocks!! Welcome aboard. Hope to see you on the trails.
      Sarah
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I remember that Cherokee. I'm guessing you work at the Santa Ana store. I had my rear locker installed there. Always deal with the salesman with the blue CJ can't recall his name, great guy. Anyway welcome to MJR.
        Check out .

Comment

I work at the laguna hills store off of Lake Forest. I had the older jeep with the roof rack. Con-Ferr baby!

Comment

here are pix of Last Chance Canyon.

Comment

Hi Jeff! Welcome to the board! Thanks for waiting for us to get by on Holcomb. I'm looking forward to running some trails with you sometime. Nice XJ!
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Great Welcome. Nice to see a 4 Wheel Parts guy out on the trail. I've been trying to drag the guys from the Azusa store out for months....I don't think they really wheel (Hopefuly this post will shame them into a trip).
                Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Welcome Jeff!

Has Eric bought an XJ yet?!
                  -Bob
                  '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
                    Great Welcome. Nice to see a 4 Wheel Parts guy out on the trail. I've been trying to drag the guys from the Azusa store out for months....I don't think they really wheel (Hopefuly this post will shame them into a trip).
                    I have been trying to get one of the guys from the Redondo store to come along too
                    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Welcome Jeff, always nice to see more XJ's.
                      I've been told I have rocks in my head.

Comment

haha eric has not bought one yet. He is still looking right now but he has to sell the alfa first.

Comment

Hey Jeff . . . glad to see you found us here on MJR! I was there with Russ at both Last Chance and Holcomb (black Rubi). Look forward to wheelin with you soon.

-Joe
                          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                          X