Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal WK

I'm supposed to introduce myself. At least that's the top of EVERY PAGE keeps telling me to do, and I'm easily swayed.

I've got a low-clearance WK. Excellent traction (QuadraDrive II), but loves hitting rocks. A lift is in the stars for me. In the mean time, I'm going to try to inline an image from my Death Valley trip this week. It's from Trail Canyon off the West Side Road.

Jeep: 2006 Midnight Blue WK Limited 4.7L•Bells/Whistles
    Mods: Tow Hooks•Skid Plates & Rails•Flowmaster 70•255/65R17 REVO's

Originally posted by T-Rated View Post
    I'm supposed to introduce myself. At least that's the top of EVERY PAGE keeps telling me to do, and I'm easily swayed.

I've got a low-clearance WK. Excellent traction (QuadraDrive II), but loves hitting rocks. A lift is in the stars for me. In the mean time, I'm going to try to inline an image from my Death Valley trip this week. It's from Trail Canyon off the West Side Road.

Welcome to MJR. Nice little grocery getter. Even better in the dirt! Glad you came on line, you're always welcome here.

Rat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

hey, its good to see people useing the new Jeeps for what they were made for, not curb crawlin! haha nice jeep let me know how she handles the rocks!
      -Keep Jeepin

Comment

My mom just bought a brand new 07 WK, and you can bet it'll never see the dirt! Kudos to you for that and welcome to MJR!!!
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Hey There! And welcome to MJR.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

welcome aboard, T!! glad i could sway ya with those messages at the top of the pages i knew it'd be worth it in the end
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome! Those WK's are capable (on the small rocks anyhow) and fun to drive. I had a blast beating up on the Hemi versions at the Cali Camp Jeep a couple years ago.

Comment

Welcome to MJR! What brand of lift are you lookimg at?
                :wink:

Comment

I'm planning on the Rocky Road 2.25" and going with AEV silver Pintlers and BFG AT's 265/70R17. I've always had fantastic luck with BF Goodrich for street and off road. It'll look something like this:
                  Jeep: 2006 Midnight Blue WK Limited 4.7L•Bells/Whistles
                  Mods: Tow Hooks•Skid Plates & Rails•Flowmaster 70•255/65R17 REVO's

Comment

That will be a sweet looking ride
                    :wink:

Comment

Working...
                    X