Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Jeep

My husband and I just bought a new white 07 Jk 2 dr with a hard top it is an X model. He is interested in some trails and getting to know so "Jeep" people that we can hang with and go on trail rides. I thought this form would be a great way to start. Our first excursion will be to Hatteras Island in a couple of weeks for a beach week. Thank for taking the time to read and any comments or advise is welcomed.

Tina

welcome to the board Tina

Hopefully some of our members in your neck of the woods will pipe up here.

Enjoy your newest obsession

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome and congrats!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Tina! Good to see you guys made the important jump in your life and got a jeep! I just moved up to PA from MD...use to live in Reisterstown, now I live right over the PA line around York. The best place we have to do some trails around here is Rausch Creek Offroad Park. Its north of harrisburg in PA. I know you live deep south MD so i dont know how much you want to travel but if you need anything else just shout...my email is cody.stevenson@Hotmail.com
        Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

Hi Tina. Congratulations on the shiny new Jeep and welcome to MJR!
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

welcome! now you can make your Jeep rock! lol
            Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Hi Tina and welcome neighbor. I am actually in the process of moving to Arizona - still. Moving across country is never as easy as it sounds. Blah I am back to Maryland for my 3rd time to finish closing out business.

For mud puddling/great camping/and water skiing try Vienna on the Eastern Shore. For sand dunes, Assateque Island (need permission/contacts to run with the ponies).

I mainly was into the mud puddling. The young lady I worked for was more into the dunes. She headed up the Hurricane Pony Rescue some years back. I ran with her once in her Cherokee in the middle of a hurricane - exciting. Of course, she was also known to jet ski in the middle of hurricanes! She is more boats than Jeeps. Her Cherokee now serves young driving students.

My e-mail is goneskiing29@yahoo.com. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I don't have much computer access, but I am diligently checking my messages at the library.
              Jeanne
              If you're not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space.

Comment

Thanks for all the repiles!!!!!

Hey guys!!!! Thanks for all the warm wishes....I just have one question....Anybody know where we could get a soft top for a good price (thats not an arm and a leg)????

Thanks again,

Tina

Comment

For a jk..prolly check best top or quadratec.com. Doubt if there are any good priced used ones yet
                  Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

Hi Tina! Good to see another Maryland'er on the board.

PM'ed you on the possible whereabouts of a soft top.
                    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Working...
                    X