Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie!

Hello everyone! We spoke with some members of the group this morning at Flying J while they were gassing up for the Miller Run.

We would like to introduce our 4x4 club to all your members: Frazier Park 4x4 Club. We have about 30 members and we are very active in our area. We have adopted 3 trails on top of Tecuya Ridge: Cherry Creek, Salt Creek and Plieto Creek and are looking into adopting more. We have been in existence for 3 years and keep growing.

Our website is fp4x4.com and we have a link to our photo site (fp4x4.org)from there.I am envious of your site....it is sooo professional and snappy! Ours is a work in progress and since most of us work full time jobs, we are a little delayed on updating the site.

Our current President is Kenny Caverhill (kcaverhill@sbcglobal.net) and VP is Phil Aaland (phil@rockaholics.com). I have forwarded your site info on to our entire club and we will keep in touch about our runs and events. I hope you will do the same.

Best regards,

Bill Madewell & Pam Wheeler

Welcome...and as a part-time resident of Frazier Park...hope to wheel with you sometime!

Comment

Hey There! Thanks for linking us into your network. MJR is a loose group of folks that love to hit the trails. I look forward to seeing and meeting you out there on them!
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
        Hey There! Thanks for linking us into your network. MJR is a loose group of folks that love to hit the trails. I look forward to seeing and meeting you out there on them!
        Who you calling loose?

To the OP: Welcome to MJR!
        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I think he was referring to his self.
          Dan

Comment

Welcome aboard!!
            Sarah
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by madewell4x4 View Post
              Bill Madewell & Pam Wheeler
              As the recently elected president of my local club (Capo Valley 4 Wheelers), welcome to MJR! It's a great group here.
              Are those your REAL names?!
              -Bob
              '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Hey all...welcome, great to meet ya! See you out there!!
                But I'm not as lose as that other guy.
                "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
                  But I'm not as lose as that other guy.
                  I wouldn't be too sure of that...

Welcome to MJR
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Bill and Pam-
                    I think I was the one that had the pleasure of speaking to you at the Flying J. You were in the Ranger, yes? Thanks for all your hard work on Miller- the MJR folks should know what you shared with me. The FP4x4 club heavily assisted the FS in getting Miller open; on its own, the FS planned to open Miller 2 years from now!

A big thank you to FP4x4, and let us know if you need assistance in the future with trail maintenance or other issues. Thanks for hooking up with MJR and keep us posted on your club's goings on and future runs.

Best regards,

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by bruce p View Post
                      Bill and Pam-
                      A big thank you to FP4x4, and let us know if you need assistance in the future with trail maintenance or other issues. Thanks for hooking up with MJR and keep us posted on your club's goings on and future runs.

Best regards,

Bruce
                      X2 I appreciate all the work as well. The FS loves it when we dig in to help, and it's folks like you and all the AAT memebers that make it work for all of us.

Kudos...
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Much Love homie, Deuces!!
                        ...sorry...had to do it. Welcome to MJR...YOU ROCK!
                        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                        [_____]
                        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                        []--o---[]

Comment

Hello there!!

Welcome and enjoy the ride, great bunch of people here, hope to see ya out there, Geeb.
                          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
                          X