Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a rare machine.

First of all this is an 88 comanche with the stock 4.0. The engine has a 1" Rustys throtle body spacer. Behind that is a BA10 five speed with a NP231 trasnsfer case with an Tera Low 4-1 case, Advanvced Addapters SYE and Tom Woods driveshaft. There is a D30 in front with stock 4.88, and a LockRight engaging that front axle is a Posie Lock system. There is also a custom aluminum tierod that keeps her tires strait, also a diff skid to protect the entrails. The rear is a D44 out of a 87 cherokee with 4.88, and a full spool to keep the tires insync, with a heavy duty cover. Lifted by a modified Rock Krawler 6.5 long arm system in front and a SOA in the rear with an add-a-leaf. Protecting this beast are Rustys tranny crossmember and T-case skid, custom made rocker skids and a custom front bumper. Not to mention the totally hand fabricated all steel flatbed, and hand bought Delta tool chest. And last but not least On Board Air viea stock ac compressor and 2 x 2.5 gallon tanks. Oh yea and she is curently rolling on 33" BF ATs and Goodyear MTRs, not really a good combo but they where free. And I think I got everthing.

Hey, Nice Comanche. Lots of flex under that beast! Where are those pics from? It looks sorta familiar.
    Welcome to MJR.

Rat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

the top 3 pix are from the Clovis Overlands Trails from last weekend. The bottom one is from the Molina Ghoast run out of Colinga.

Comment

Sweet Manche! We'll soon be building a truggy out of one hopefully... Welcome to MJR!
        -Allen
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Wow! Don't see many of those offroad at all anymore, glad to see somebody actually putting a Jeep where it belongs

YOU ROCK!!
          WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
          [_____]
          (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
          []--o---[]

Comment

Nice Comanche. Welcome
            Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by trickcomanche View Post
              First of all this is an 88 comanche with the stock 4.0. The engine has a 1" Rustys throtle body spacer. Behind that is a BA10 five speed with a NP231 trasnsfer case with an Tera Low 4-1 case, Advanvced Addapters SYE and Tom Woods driveshaft. There is a D30 in front with stock 4.88, and a LockRight engaging that front axle is a Posie Lock system. There is also a custom aluminum tierod that keeps her tires strait, also a diff skid to protect the entrails. The rear is a D44 out of a 87 cherokee with 4.88, and a full spool to keep the tires insync, with a heavy duty cover. Lifted by a modified Rock Krawler 6.5 long arm system in front and a SOA in the rear with an add-a-leaf. Protecting this beast are Rustys tranny crossmember and T-case skid, custom made rocker skids and a custom front bumper. Not to mention the totally hand fabricated all steel flatbed, and hand bought Delta tool chest. And last but not least On Board Air viea stock ac compressor and 2 x 2.5 gallon tanks. Oh yea and she is curently rolling on 33" BF ATs and Goodyear MTRs, not really a good combo but they where free. And I think I got everthing.
              You're not too proud of that thing, are you?!
              Cool pics. Got any shots of the back end? Why the flatbed?
              -Bob
              '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

What makes you say that? This truck is the sh@#! Its my baby. lol

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...p/DSC02005.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...p/DSC02004.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X