Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby great88

Hey Jeepers!

My name is Mitch and I live in Hesperia. My boss gave me a 1988 YJ 4.2 in October 06 as a Bonus/Gift. So I have only spent $10,000 since then in goodies on my "free" jeep.
    I have jeeped every weekend since Oct 06, on a Saturday or Sunday. At this point (and my reason for wanting a Jeep)I've driven dirt roads around the high desert and the local mountains checking out old mines and indian petroglyph's, ect. I truely have a problem with angles (left & Right as well as up and down). I seek a patient trail guide that will teach some confidence building trail skills. I get concerned when I see an easy trial listed and find out that there was only a couple of 4 foot water fall sections. My Jeep has way more abilities than I do. Mod's that I've added are:

Rubicon Express 4.5" Extreme Duty suspension / lift
    Rubicon Express mono tube shocks
    Rubicon Express CV style Driveshaft
    33" x 12.5" M.T. BAJA MTZ's on M.T. Classic lock rims
    Warn Crawler Bumpers front and rear w/recovery hooks
    Warn rock sliders
    Super 35 rear (30 spline axle and 3.73 Ring/pinion
    Rear OX locker
    New/rebuilt T-case with SYE
    Cobra 35 CB w/5' Wilson (CH 19)
    Air compressor
    Tow straps and chains

Look forward to meeting all of you!

Mitch Moody - great88

Is your boss hiring!?

Welcome....thats one hell of a bonus!

Confidence with come with time. When you wheel with more people, in a group, you will tend to push your Jeep a little harder, because there are others to assist you if you get stuck.

Jeep on!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Your jeep rocks Thanks for your early support for the site - see ya on the trails!!

Sarah
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hello Mitch!
        Wow! When I saw your eariler posts, I didn't know the luck that you have had with your boss! The work that you have put in to your rig is awesome. You have a lot potential with that set up.

Anytime that you want to go on a run, just let me (and the rest of MJR) know.

Mike
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Hello Mitch, and welcome if you get and early start today check out the run we are going on at Rowher trail ..see ya on some trails...I,m also new here..first run with these guys today.Geeb
          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

I don't know what you have chains for... If you were stuck and were trying to use chains for recovery, I'd run as fast and as far from you as I could!
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

welcome to the site!
              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

welcome! I need more confidence on the trail too, though I know my jeep is more capable then I am! lol I've done lots of trails and some that would just curl your hair!! but I still need more, I think it will come in time.
                Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Working...
                X