Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Joined

HI, my names Mike,
    I got my first wrangle about 2 years ago, and for a while just in joined driving in the desert trails (not much excitement). Recently my family got a home in Big Bear City and I'm getting out side my box and trying new things. Your trail reports helped a lot and I enjoy reading your stories. I hope soon I will have some good ones of my own. Thanks

Welcome Michael!

Michael,

My name is Mitch, and I live in Hesperia. I currently only drive the easy trails/roads. I'm going to drive up Coxey Truck Trail from Apple Valley to Fawnskin on Saturday 26th and could use a local guide. If you will be up there Saturday let me know. Welcome to the site!

Mitch - great88

Comment

Welcome to the both of you

keep and eye out on the trail runs section, and feel free to join in on anything thats posted.

Enjoy!

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Both Mike and Mitch! I think that you will find this site a good resource for you as you off-road. There are some excellent trails in the San Bernardino Forest. I highly recommend that you pick up an OHV Guide map if you haven't already. You can get them from any US Forest Service Ranger Station or at the Big Bear Discovery Center.

I have found some trails recently, that I think that you might appreciate. Try 2N54 and 2N13 from the Crab Flats area (3N16) to the Fawnskin area (3N14). Beautiful scenery and a nice trail. If you feel a little more adventurous, try MJR's Adopt-a-trail (2N84, and spurs) or Jacoby Canyon (3N61). Regardless, I hope to meet you both on the trails sometime soon!
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

allright...the fever continues and draws more and more in. Welcome Mike and Mitch!!

We Will see you out there.
          BobO
          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
          (Charles Wells)

Comment

welcome to MJR!
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Welcome to MJR. You have now sold your souls to the JEEP Gods... There is no turning back.

Enjoy!
              Kurt
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

"PLEASE HOLD ON TO THE BAR"

welcome
                Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Hi Mike! Welcome to the board.
                  Erik