Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Oil in the Driveway!!!

Thought that might be better than the New to Forums!!! Subject..

Anyways, Cod.. an ole gaming nick i use on forums

Just purchased a 95 YJ in January, tore it down fixed some rust spots painted it bought some goodies for it :thumbs_up got it up and running and decided to tear out the 3" Body Lift:poop: and install a Suspension lift, I went with a Rough Country suspension :hide: I've heard good and bad things about them. It's a 4" kit and i'm also installing a 1" Daystar Poly Lift to replace all the old and bushings.

I won't be doing any hardcore wheeling, just your average ride around in the sun and if opportunity arise for a lil off-roading i'll take it. But no rock climbing or anything extreme like that....

Other than that i think that's it :dunno:

Thats a nice lift.... be good for wheeln around off road. Try it, you might like it....then the fever gets into the bloodstream.

Welcome, nice to see ya!
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Sounds good any pics? What part of TN do you live in? My Grandpa lives out in Oak Ridge... Welcome to the forums!
      -Allen
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Pics, yeah i'll post some once i get the lift and everything complete, gotta finish teh rear end tonight.

I live in Northeast TN, Bristol, J-City, Kingsport Area, Bristol Motor Speedway

Not a lot of trails here thanks to the government...

Comment

welcom to MJR! I would say most Jeepers don't intend to do to their Jeeps what we all end up doing to our Jeeps, but I guess that's the old road paved with good intentions thread....
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Congrats on the jeep, and welcome aboard!
            - Sarah
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Don't worry you'll have the rock crawling bug soon enough. It comes with all suspension lifts for free. Soon you'll find yourself wondering if your jeep can get over that obstacle. It will start small a 1' or 2' rock, then a bunch of 1' or 2' rocks and then a 3' wall and so on. Don't resist the urge, just enjoy it.
              :wink:

Comment

cool! another rockin jeep! welcome
                Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Working...
                X