Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there! Great looking Jeep. Enjoy the site.
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
      Hi Mark! I'm glad that you found your way here. Welcome aboard! And dude, your Jeep Rocks! I got that much money in just repairs
      Simple formula, buy it cheap <$1k in my case, and then search for deals on stuff and do your own work. Parts that come off get sold to offset the cost of parts that go on. Labor is what will kill you on building any car/jeep. The only thing I outsource is machine work. Of course, the money some people spend on labor I spend on tools. The curse of growing up with a dad who had a shop.

Comment

Originally posted by markw View Post
        Simple formula, buy it cheap <$1k in my case, and then search for deals on stuff and do your own work. Parts that come off get sold to offset the cost of parts that go on. Labor is what will kill you on building any car/jeep. The only thing I outsource is machine work. Of course, the money some people spend on labor I spend on tools. The curse of growing up with a dad who had a shop.
        Way cool! I waited way too late to decide to start wrenchin' on my own vehicles. Of course, that means that I paid the price in real $$$!

I hope to see you on the trails soon!
        [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
        Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
        X