Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum

Just found this site and there is a wealth of info here that I have found so far....Little about me and the Jeep. I live in Northern, Ca near a town called Auburn. 40 minutes from the Fordyce trail which is my favorite up here. Recently returned from my first trip to the Hammers and loved it. Going back soon after I repair some of the damage from the trip!!!!!

I drive a 2000 TJ (6 cyl, auto tranny) with a full width HP 44 front, Tera CRD 60 rear (ARB's in both with 4.88 gears) Atlas 4:3 t-case, 37 inch MTR's. The lift is an RE 5.5 LA and a 1 inch BL and MM lift. I run a Clayton 4 link upper rear triangulation and no track bar...Lots of other extras but that would make the list to long and boring.....

Here are a couple photos of the Jeep..

Last edited by rdelling; 05-02-07, 06:47 AM.

Sweet pics!! Your jeep rocks! Next time you make it down this way we'll have to come out and meet ya.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Rockin' Jeep. Welcome to the site.
      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

NIce rig, and a great shot showing the Viking top...gonna get one of those soon.

Welcome to MJR!
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Looks great, that's one Rockin Jeep !
          JPCooler - The Only Cooler Made for Your Jeep !

Comment

Welcome from another No Cal member. You jeep looks very capable. How long diid it take you to build it up ?
            :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by medicmahem View Post
              Welcome from another No Cal member. You jeep looks very capable. How long diid it take you to build it up ?

I built it up over the last 3 years..The trip I took down to the Hammers on April 1, caused me to further upgrade my rear axle to a HP60 due to the fact Sledge Hammer ate my Dana 44 for lunch:omg:

Right now I am in the process of stretching the rear axle back 4 to 5 inches....

Comment

your jeep is awesome! I'm saving for one of those tops too!!
                Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubigirl View Post
                  your jeep is awesome! I'm saving for one of those tops too!!

The top is well worth the money...I see you are from Placerville. Was your avatar photo taken on the Hell hole trail?

Comment

Welcome to MJR. Nice looking jeep.
                    Joe Rojas
                    1994 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Working...
                    X