Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi There

Just saying Hi to Everyone. I ran Last Chance with a bunch of you last year. I had a great time. That was with the Jeep Forum group. I guess your all trying to hide over here. Hope it wasn't something I said! I hope to make some of your runs again. I just saw the Dusy run, sounds interesting. Jeff

Hey Jeff, Welcome to MJR!!! Glad you found us. I dont think I was at that Last Chance run . . . I dont think Got any pics of your Jeep?
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

welcome aboard!! i missed that run too ... but there's plenty more where that came from!! looking forward to meeting up with you, where do you usually go?
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        welcome aboard!! i missed that run too ... but there's plenty more where that came from!! looking forward to meeting up with you, where do you usually go?
        My last trail ride was from Silverwood to Devils Hole behind Lake Arrowhead. The ranger found us hiking around at about 3 in the afternoon and told us they just closed the forest because of the fire. We had no idea there was a fire! The nut that started it did so at 9 in the morning, and we were already on the trail by then. From what I've read , we must have been the last people to see trees and shrubs in Devils Hole. What a shame!!

Comment

wow. consider yourself lucky! how was devils' hole? did you make it down there? last time we were down there it was pretty stagnant with dead fish. eeek.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            wow. consider yourself lucky! how was devils' hole? did you make it down there? last time we were down there it was pretty stagnant with dead fish. eeek.
            The water was crystal clear and the area was very nice.

Comment

Hi TJP, Welcome to MJR!
              It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
              and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

WELCOME TO MJR! KEEP AN EYE ON THE TRAIL RIDES SECTION FOR SOME UP COMING RUNS, AND JOin in
                oops, caps
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Working...
                  X