Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep's not a Rockin'

Thought I would post this picture of the Jeep (at least as my Avatar, as I have no way of currently posting a picutre). A sad day when this happens to you. Have fun with this one. I am hoping that Crash! can make a better picture for me cuz this one is pretty grim, and the damage was severe (new t-case, new detroit locker, new shafts, straighten housing, etc).
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

That's really sad man:sad: :sad:
    Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

What happened?
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

You didn't hit that Moose, did ya?
        Sorry bout the damage. That's gonna hurt. If you need help give a shout.
        Rat
        Last edited by RAT; 04-20-07, 07:11 AM. Reason: too many o's not enough r's
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

What happened. I was flat towing the Jeep a short way with drive shaft in and my new transfer case siezed (3 days old, bad output bearing). The t-case manufacturer has been cool about the whole thing, and replaced the case and the parts that broke. It was scary. Rear end locked up going 50 MPH, and darn near killed me. I know all the cons of flat towing, but it was a short distance and I drove the Jeep around to lube things up. If it had not happened towing, the case would of messed up some place else. Now I am looking for a trailer.

Comment

That's scary! Thank goodness your ok!!

Comment

Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
              I am hoping that Crash! can make a better picture for me cuz this one is pretty grim.
              You called?!?

Why don't you tell them what REALLY happened.

(From an Email he sent me)

"I was driving around minding my own business and a house jumped out in front of me... YEAH! A FREAKIN HOUSE! Weird huh?"

But that too is a lie that I can not allow to perpetuate any further.

Truth be told, "ECV Jeep" is actually a 12 year old geek with a Remote Controlled Jeep.

(Or maybe that's a pic of BlkTJ)

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

Ouch!!

Comment

Amazing what one jeep can do to a house!
                  "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                  (Charles Wells)

Comment

One more since Brian sent me some pic's and said "Have fun with it".

I tried out a few new techniques.

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

Crash! Those are too funny. Especially the remote controlled Jeep picture. I knew those would be good for a laugh. I would have seen them sooner, but I have been out of town a while. I will be printing out the pictures to share with some of my friends. Thanks for sharing your photoshopping skills.

Comment

My New Avatar

Thanks to Crash! for creating this nifty new Avatar that I will be using on MJR. I think it is pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                        X