Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Jeeps

This place looks awesome, hello to everyone.

I just got an '03 Grand Cherokee, and I'm looking to learn more about it, modify it, and run it on the trails. Right now its a stock 4x4 V8.

I've run it on the trail in the Cleveland Nat'l Forest, but nothing serious. I'm looking at getting a BB, skids, and winch.

I'd love to meet up next time there is a "newb friendly" run going on in the SoCal region. In the meantime I'm going to be poking around here and seeing what I can learn.

Welcome to the board!

Keep and eye on the trail run section for something easy, and join in.

Lets see some pictures.

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome!!
      Dan

Comment

welcome!
        Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Welcome Noob, you're in good hands here.

Rat
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hello, Hi, how are ya? Now lets go find some rocks..... getting rock fever
            "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
            (Charles Wells)

Comment

Good to see you made it over here!
              "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Yup, I made it 4x, thanks for directing me.

Anyone have plans for Sunday? It's my fiancee's bridal shower, so I'm stuck with the day off, a nice jeep, and nothing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaish View Post
                  Thanks for the welcome. Yup, I made it 4x, thanks for directing me.

Anyone have plans for Sunday? It's my fiancee's bridal shower, so I'm stuck with the day off, a nice jeep, and nothing to do.

Gotta wheel that day just so the fiancee knows your priorities, Jeep first............ at least that what my wife says. My Jeep is my mistress. LOL
                  :wink:

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Working...
                    X