Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy everyone

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.
    I am in So. Ca.. I have a 77 CJ-7 that is far from what it was when I got it.
    It now has a Chevy TBI 305,700r4 auto trans,Dana 60 front,14 bolt rear with disks both axles are spring over with full detroits and 5:38 gears.
    Custom fuel cell mounted behind the Beard Super seats. Full cage,twin sticked cable shifter for the Dana 300. Cutting brakes on the axles for doing front and rear burns. 4 point Crow harnesses.
    Small 35" tires for now,saving for my new 38.5 swampers.
    Right now my Jeep is sitting in the garage being rebuilt to the above specs.
    I have done all the fab work on my Jeep by myself if it could be fabbed.
    Here is a like to my ride.
    [SIZED]http://www.tommyjeep.com/trips/2003-11-09_DesertHotSprings/images//big/03.jpg[/SIZED]
    Don.
    Last edited by Dukes69; 04-04-07, 03:13 PM. Reason: adding pic of my jeep

Welcome
    Dan

Comment

Welcome to the board Glad you found us!

Tam
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome,
        Nice flat fender build. Now I need to find out about Malachi's avitar.
        97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
        WEB site

Comment

Howdy! Enjoy the site.
          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Welcome to MJR. I like the rig. Where abouts in Riverside do you live? Im right over on Iowa. Hope to run with you sometime.
            -Allen
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Don't let him fool ya.....Don's Jeep hasn't seen dirt in almost 3 years.....

Just ribbin' you Don!

Don has done some fantastic work on his Jeep, and I've seen the full evolution. When he finally gets it back on the trail, it will be unstoppable.
              '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Welcome Don
                Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Originally posted by peteyg View Post
                  Don't let him fool ya.....Don's Jeep hasn't seen dirt in almost 3 years.....

Just ribbin' you Don!

Don has done some fantastic work on his Jeep, and I've seen the full evolution. When he finally gets it back on the trail, it will be unstoppable.
                  Hey now Pete, it's only been down a year and a half.....LOL
                  I could of taken it to TDS last year,but I wanted to take my bike instead.
                  Don.

Comment

Working...
                  X