Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbunny

Just joined up recently.
    I met some people out at the calico run, but I'm terrible with names.

My jeep:
    CJ-5 1975
    am 304 v8
    33" tires stock gearing.

You may remember me as the guy who's brother took his TT rig to the campground
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...7/DSCF1910.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t.../DSCF1732a.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...7/DSCF1847.jpg

It might not compare to some of the heavy gunners like the mojave limo, or 4xsanta, but I do alright.
    I had a great time, hope I run into you guys again on the next trail.

you brother is actually my hero!! also sweet rig!! your jeep rocks!

Comment

Welcome! Did he wheel that rig?
      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Welcome!! Had a great time. It was fun wheelin with ya.

Comment

Hey Madbunny, I don't think I got a chance to meet you! Or maybe I just didn't put the forum name together.

Travelar: If you consider "wheeling" getting it stuck and having multiple jeeps tow it out, then YES!! (I think I remember warning you guys about that )
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

hey did you manage to get a pic when your bro had to be towed out a bit....That was priceless...Red tj pulling a big rig! Awsome and welcome
            Head nut at Outdoorlogic
            Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
            www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
              Hey Madbunny, I don't think I got a chance to meet you! Or maybe I just didn't put the forum name together.

Travelar: If you consider "wheeling" getting it stuck and having multiple jeeps tow it out, then YES!! (I think I remember warning you guys about that )

Hi Sarah,
              No, I don't 'think' we ran into each other, unless it was spectating up on the gatekeeper. Plus, I wound up leaving at about 6ish on saturday, just before all that smoke came in. Lots of fun driving down the highway in that!
              I waited around at Peggy Sues till (I think) after nine, and finally wound up following (Craig?) in his Mojave Limo with that group of about nine or ten.
              Next time for sure!

Did he wind up doing anything 'excessively dumb' in his rig after I'd left?

Travelar:
              Here is a STOCK wrangler pulling a semi truck backwards! What he did after this, I don't know. I just had some barbecue and took off.

Comment

If I remember correctly, it took three TJs to unstuck that rig

Two pulling (including mine) and one pushing (Rat Patrol)

I was terribly afraid that you were going to break something on that little red TJ rescuing in reverse...a big no no.

Glad we could get him unstuck and on his way.

Tam
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
                X