Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from a northern neighbor!

im sean from the great white north in canada! its awesome to see so many jeep freeks out there around the nation. hopefully when im down in your area, ill be able to go wheelin with some new folks.

Hi Sean, welcome aboard, eh! I used to live outside Detroit so we'd go to Windsor to take advantage of the lower drinking age, hehe. Your jeep rocks!
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

hey there sarah!
      thanks for the friendly greeting, eh! so youve been to my side of the border eh? yes the lower legal age is handy to have...2 years earlier than those of you south of the border. im in alberta, and here its 18. its awesome to see so many...excuse the phrase..."jeep chicks" out there! jeeps are quite the fun past time around here for everyone, young and old alike...the whole jeep thing is catching on suprisingly fast around my area, and the trails we hit are UNbelievable, if anyone from there is ever up my way, let me know and ill be sure to get a bunch together for some wheeling good times!
      and thanks for the kind words on my jeep...its my work in progress with my godson. take care!

sean

Comment

a 91' YJ from alberta eh?? this is kinda scary. hahaha. where abouts are you? i live in a little hole in the ground, about 1 hour north of calgary, 1 hour south of red deer, but Didsbury is home. we should get together in the next week or 2. its supposed to get nice out. mud!!!
        :devil: Giffer

Comment

Originally posted by Giffer View Post
          a 91' YJ from alberta eh?? this is kinda scary. hahaha. where abouts are you? i live in a little hole in the ground, about 1 hour north of calgary, 1 hour south of red deer, but Didsbury is home. we should get together in the next week or 2. its supposed to get nice out. mud!!!
          So "Nice Out" means that it might get into the mid-teens (that's in the 50's for the US folks). Considering that I have been wearing shorts and a t-shirt for a week now, you have to understand why I find this amusing. :smile:

I would LOVE to go wheeling with you guys someday. I can imagine that the trails are one of a kind! Until then...

Welcome Sean to MJR!
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

hey giffer! im about 40 mins away from ya! another 91 Yj from alberta, that is scary! HA! for sure, we should get some peeps together and go for a burn, the weathers been crazy lately...in a good way.
            and yes malchi "nice out" is in the mid teens towards the end of winter here, its great weather...we'll be able to wear shorts soon enough too! the trails up here are insane in most places...any of you friendly southerners are more than welcome to come up and check em out...youll have some tour guides all ready for ya! a big bon fire, some cold beers....and plenty of MUD! (the beers would be last in that order of course).

Comment

manitoba pipeing up here, welcome sean. I'll be back out your way in the summer for the stampede, with my jeep. maybe you me and giffer there can have a little mjr of the north get together. its still f-in cold here, just got some more snow, but its supposed to go to plus 4 tomorrow, now thats some shorts weather. rockin it winnipeg style, shorts and a parka

Hurricane out

Comment

absolutely hurricane, im in for some jeep wheelin anytime! we're supposed to get to plus 8 today, and plus 12 this week, so we're a bit better off than you with the warmth right now...but this summer will be great weather for all! let me know when youre out my way eh? we'll get a bunch together and tear it up.

Comment

Good day, eh? Welcome to the Great White North... errr.. My Jeep Rocks. I hope you enjoy the place.

koooo-loo-koo-koo-koo-loo-koo-koooooo!
                  Erik

I fix things.

Comment

welcome! sometimes I rock out in my rockin jeep! lol
                    Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

hey there rubigirl...well you should get some friends and come up here to canada and rock out in your jeep here, with the rest of us!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubigirl View Post
                        sometimes I rock out in my rockin jeep! lol
                        I ALWAYS ROCK OUT IN MY ROCKIN JEEP!!! actually it hasnt had a radio since i bought it, bought a deck today, installing it tomorrow night. finnally got some tunes

Comment

Heres a 91 XJ from alberta !! lol i live about 2 and a half hours below calgary. But iam selling the rig and hopefully buying a nice 97 TJ loaded up all nice, we'll all have to get together and go wheelin, after i get the new rig of course

Comment

agreed!!!

P.S: got the deck in today, took 4 hours, a few internet searches, 6 blown fuse's and one heck of alot of f-bombs

Comment

I went through quite a few fuses too, then i just decided to disconnect the negative terminal lol. didnt take me near that long tho. altho when i wired the sub and amp it took me a little longer than 4 hours lol

Comment

Working...
                              X