X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you go girl! looks good!
    Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Okay, has own jeep, has own tools,works on own jeep, likes living out in the middle of BFE, Dear TinyT I heart you! Can you please have a sit down with my GF and explain to her that jeeps are so much better then, Sex in The City, shopping, and LA....your humble fan jimmy
      Head nut at Outdoorlogic
      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
      www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrig View Post
        Okay, has own jeep, has own tools,works on own jeep, likes living out in the middle of BFE, Dear TinyT I heart you! Can you please have a sit down with my GF and explain to her that jeeps are so much better then, Sex in The City, shopping, and LA....your humble fan jimmy
        Now we have a stalker on board! :haha:

Welcome to the Jeep addiction!

and working on your own Jeep Rocks! :wink:

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm still stoked actually. I've never worked on a vehicle before. Most of my tools are electrical, plumbing, or drywall tools. I had to borrow sockets from my dad (went out today and bought a nice set of craftsman tools though, they're on sale by the way).

Jimmy, sorry but girls come in all different packages. Sex in the City girls are set different than jeepchicks. It's a factory setting too, don't think you can change it Maybe break her in slow. Throw some mud on her now and then.... (shopping sucks)

LD, stalkers are no problem I have a bb in karate and an instructor's blue in Krav Maga. I'm set

Comment

hehe, that's awsome! welcome to the site. i'm pretty new myself

Comment

Working...
            X