Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHA just messin with BobO... it doesnt have to be.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

so it's all about poking each other... I get it Cool.

Comment

Heya girlie! Welcome to the board...

Chris and I are in Temecula as well. You should swing by and say "hey" This is a GREAT board, glad you found us!

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Don't let the stock suspension stop you! I'm still stock (other than my discos). I technically have a budget boost too, but I'm thinking it only restored stock height w/ my 10 year old saggy suspension! I don't do anything crazy like the people with 20" of lift and 99" tires (obvious exaggeration) but I still have lots of fun with this great group of people! MJR Rocks!
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Well, I ordered a spacer lift to start with, though when these tires wear out I'm going with an OME lift. I'm going bigger because of my Napoleonic Complex (five one, two on tippy toes) but these tires are brand new, so I think I'll wear the kitteny soft nubs off them first.

I thought for the longest time that I was a mudder, but after a couple hours in a rock garden, I'm liking rocks more and more so I'd like a couple inches under me and some armor. That's next.

Comment

Welcome.

Nice silver Jeep. Where are you in Temecula? We live off Margarita near Red Hawk. Great area, but getting crowded.

Have fun wheeling.:cocktail:
              :whip: YOU ONLY GO AROUND THIS ROCK ONE TIME...DRIVE A JEEP

Comment

I'm out by the wineries and the nunery east of town. I have a pottery business, so I have to be out in the boonies so no one calls the fire department on me.

It is getting crowded in town, I don't know how y'all do it. I gotta have some acres between me and my neighbors... and trees. Though, wish I had a few less so I could spin around in the sand once in a while when I can't get out.

One of the nice things is some nice scenic trails behind my subdivision. They aren't much, but they're something. Connects with Vail Lake, though they're posted a little ways in.

Comment

maybe you should consider moving up here to the foothills! plenty of rocks and besides we could use some more women wheelers! lol
                  Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

I know. One of the guys I brought with me on my run to Cougar Canyon said his girlfriend had asked to come but he told her it was a boy's day out... er..... I'm not sure whether I should be insulted or flattered.

But, I do have a great group of guys I run with. Very patient. Especially since I'm one of those "No way, no, can't do it, no, no, oh yeah, I'm sure I can drive over that, look out, it's just a flesh wound."

Comment

that's so funny Tiny, sounds like me when I did the Hell Hole trail and my Jeep is very capable! lol, but thank god for all those guys being so patient and making sure I got through!
                      Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Thats how it starts...with alot of trepidation and concern, and before you know it youre running the Hammers....(we'll, maybe not in MY Jeep)

Looking forward to meeting you

Tam
                        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
                          Hey it could have been my banner! I drive through esconditio pretty much every week.
                          EVERY WEEK!!!!! and not once stop to chat jeep stuff.

I think she must have seen Matterdaddy's jeep. Its red.....

Next time through Escondido, you must stop....share refreshment...:beer: :beer: ok....one more :beer:
                          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
                            EVERY WEEK!!!!! and not once stop to chat jeep stuff.

I think she must have seen Matterdaddy's jeep. Its red.....

Next time through Escondido, you must stop....share refreshment...:beer: :beer: ok....one more :beer:
                            Could be, I was driving through then... but I'm in a TJ, not a YJ!!!! I hope people are seeing my banner and coming here! The more the merrier!
                            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by tiny terror View Post
                              I have a pottery business, so I have to be out in the boonies so no one calls the fire department on me.

I thought if you grew pot they called the COPS on you?!?

Welcome.

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

spent all day yesterday installing a spacer lift and JKS quicker disconnects....

Before....

After.....

I don't think I've ever had so much fun in my life. I had no idea what I was doing, but I managed with only a few curse words. Oh and I had a beautiful set of Rubicon coils to replace mine to go along with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X