Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New OC 4Wheeler

Just got a new 06 Rubicon and looking for some friends to go wheelin with and get together, found this site, pretty cool........it's pretty much a stocker right now except for K&N air intake and Wilderness rear bumper with rack. Lift kit, tires/wheels, winch, etc, etc, will be coming soon just waiting on some back wages to come thru........gonna try and make it out to Cleghorn on the 25th to at least meet everyone......so if ya see a blue 06 with a guy and his dog that would be me...
    John & Kristi

Welcome aboard and congrats on the jeep ... dare I ask about your username?!

Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Woot! I'd get rid of the K&N. I had one for a while, but then I read how negative of an impact they can have on your engine by not actually filtering enough particles. I think theres a thread or two on here. Anyway, let's see some pics of that Jeep!
      Erik

I fix things.

Comment

I totally agrree on the K&N. Sell it and use the money for Mo-better mods. I would ask about the name but figure I'll just keep my distance.....kinda cold lately and they poke through the t-shirt a little..... yeah I know, TMI.

Comment

Nice! I would sell my left kidney to have to Jeep Rubicon (You only need one kidney)...I want a TJ sooooo bad. Or even an LJ! Just...Just a rubicon. *cries* I want one so bad...
          WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
          [_____]
          (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
          []--o---[]

Comment

welcome! I have a 06 Rubicon as well, with mods. what a great jeep huh. want to see pic's! nipple twister, some people like that, lol
            Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Pics and screen name..

I will post some pics ASAP but that is it behind me in the Avatar. My screen name for those of you with your mind in the gutter, LOL, comes from what I do for a living. Electricians are called "sparky", sheet metal workers are called "tin knockers". Well, a short piece of pipe is refered to as a "nipple" and they must be "twisted" to install so they call plumbers "nipple twisters".........
              But if your a cute girl then I might change my story......
              John & Kristi

Comment

I've heard some weak bail out stories but that one takes the cake!
                Welcome to MJR and see ya at Cleghorn...

Rat
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

welcome nipple
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Screen Names

...thanks Rat, glad to know ya got my back......LOL...see ya Sun....

But really, true story....
                    John & Kristi

Comment

Nipple twisting...

...nailer, thats my desk top background now......nice..
                      John & Kristi

Comment

Working...
                      X