Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, pics of my Jeeps.

Finally got around to venturing from the safety of the L.O.S.T. forums (where they keep me busy slaving away) to sign up here and check it out. Nice Forum! I had been here before but I actually stumbled back on it while searching for El Mirage posts and figured now was a good time to sign up. Anyhow, name is John, I live in Lancaster, own 3 Jeeps and I sell Amsoil and work in aerospace. Heres some pics of my rigs.

My Wifes 2004 Liberty (KJ)

An old pic of My KJ. No longer has the rack on top and has a steel front bumper.

My 1994 XJ

Yep, I have too many Jeeps and I am broke.

What's up Hot Rod........welcome to MJR
    1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

I can honestly say, I think that's the first 'rockin' KJ I've seen. Course, I don't get out much... welcome aboard.
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

nice jeeps!
        welcome to MJR
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Nice KJ! Welcome aboard!
          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Thought i'd never say it, but wow, those KJ's are totally sweet! They Rock! You Rock!

Welcome to MJR.
            WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
            [_____]
            (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
            []--o---[]

Comment

your rigs look good, looking forward to wheeling with you sometime

Comment

NICE...... now thats a good looking Liberty. And I used to laugh at em. Looks good.
                Yeah, you got a good boost up on the Amsoil.
                "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                (Charles Wells)

Comment

Dang now that is a Warm welcome! You all sure kow how to make a guy feel at home! BTW, FWIW, I am JJsKJ on L.O.S.T. and a couple other forums and jjmat3 on NAXJA & Pirate. I recognize a few names here from some of the other forums. Looking forward to meeting you all on the trails.

John

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodOil.com View Post
                    Dang now that is a Warm welcome! You all sure kow how to make a guy feel at home! BTW, FWIW, I am JJsKJ on L.O.S.T. and a couple other forums and jjmat3 on NAXJA & Pirate. I recognize a few names here from some of the other forums. Looking forward to meeting you all on the trails.

John
                    Welcome to the boards! You should come out to calico next weekend! Here's a thread on the event:
                    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7670

Hope to see you out there in one of those sweet Libbies!
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                      Welcome to the boards! You should come out to calico next weekend! Here's a thread on the event:
                      http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7670

Hope to see you out there in one of those sweet Libbies!

I wish I could but I already had plans for running El Mirage on Sunday and can't swing two trails in one weekend. UGH! BTW, Recognize the scenery in the pic of my Khaki KJ on the rocks? Calico baby! I love that place!

Bummer is I also wanted to get out to JV to do the clean up out there this year (April 28th) and I will be on my way back from Moab then. Too many events and not enough time or money for all of them!

For those of you that have not seen many KJ's on the trails, You should pop in and check out www.lostkjs.com. There are lots of KJ's out running trails you just got to know where to look!

Comment

Hey hotrod, nice to see you here. Got the rubi axles all hooked up and went one ride with this site, great people to hang out with. Thanks again for the axles.

Comment

Originally posted by scherf68 View Post
                          Hey hotrod, nice to see you here. Got the rubi axles all hooked up and went one ride with this site, great people to hang out with. Thanks again for the axles.
                          Cool! Glad to hear they are working out. I need to find more time to wheel so I can get out w/ this group.

Comment

Working...
                          X