Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, the mud looks really different up there. It's more red down in the South.
    Welcome to MJR man, sweet jeep!!
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

Comment

thanks for fixin pictures for me.......

Comment

nice Jeep! I like how you have your tie rod etc painted red, I may have to do that!
        Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

ya i like it but its not the same color as the jeep so im looking for another color thats closer and i hate the yellow stabilizer...lol

Comment

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Welcome aboard Ben. Are you on GL4x4? Lots of knowledgable guys there, but also a lot of wize-acres too. Hope you can make a trip out west some day, you'll never wanna go home. I'm originally from Olivet, just NE of Battle Creek.
            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

ya im part of GL4x4 and yes some of those guy are wize-acres... lol alot of people on there tell me to run 60's front and rear with 33... lol

Comment

Originally posted by benny View Post
                ya im part of GL4x4 and yes some of those guy are wize-acres... lol alot of people on there tell me to run 60's front and rear with 33... lol
                Well, if you have the $$ go for it. I'd think 44's with your 35's would do...

but if you're going up to 37's... I'd think about it, and some better braking and steering too!!! Just my :2:
                [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                X