Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Jeep - Need advice on '03 Wrang X

Hello Everyone,

I'm contemplating getting a used 2003 Jeep Wrangler X. It only has around 40,000 miles on it and is in great condition.

I've always wanted a Jeep Wrangler, but truthfully I don't know that much about them. The price seems right. I'm just not totally sure. Can anyone give me some advice before I make my purchase?

Specs:

2 door
    5 speed manual
    6 cylinder
    4 wheel drive

Thanks!

hard to say without knowing the price but it sounds like a nice jeep to me. welcome to MJR///Kevin

Comment

$13,999

I just need to know if there is a model type of something else I should be weary of when I look at it this weekend.

Comment

Sounds like a good price to me! My dad bought his '01 wrangler APEX (it's an "X" package with a different interior coloration) for 13,000

Where I live, and '03 wouldn't be priced under 16K. Especially with that few miles on it. That's just my $0.02, but it sounds like a good price to me.
        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

Snatch it up. It sounds like a good deal and you'll really enjoy it!
          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Buy It And Welcome To The World Of Jeeping! Lol
            Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Mine is an '04 X model!! Definitely worth it!! You'll love it. For the price, it's a steal!

Comment

Look for a Dana 44 rear axle.... I think X models do NOT have them... You want one.
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

for 14 bills, I would snatch it up
                  sounds like a good deal to me.
                  censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                    Look for a Dana 44 rear axle.... I think X models do NOT have them... You want one.
                    The 'X' is the first in the line up, next is the 'sport' and it too does not come with 44's. If you planning on doing serious off road stuff, like these guys in this thread, I would agree with Mat. But jeepn is fun no matter what you got.
                    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Working...
                    X